Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This foid admitted she started sucking cock when she was 12

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I found in quora. Another slut asked if it was OK to start sucking dick at 14. Imagine raising a daughter just so that she can't control her slutty impulses.

IMG 20191211 142251

>he was 48

Banderasgif

@Mainländer thoughts?

Last edited:
if she breathes its a thot

Then she says that she suck her brother? Seems fake tbh.
The rest of the story seems realistic tho, a lot of whores start sucking dicks at that age, when their parent caught them they say that the guy rape her to not get into trouble.

The guy was simply 4 times her age.

Sounds like some larp ngl.

Based 48 year old and based brother.

She doesn't have to admit anything, we all know it.

Looks like it's pretty common in the southern part of USA.

Americans are very degenerates. Anyway it still seems like a shitty fiction story but it could be true

Wait did she also sucked off her brother?

has to be larp, the part where she started sucking off her brother sealed the last rest of credibility was gone tbh

>"But she is just a child"
> WRONG! Children don´t have sexual desires if a person have sexual desires no matter how young then they are not a child anymore, childhood is a blissful paradise of happiness and the degeneracy of sex destroys that.

based brothercel

Only Arkansas. It's more common in third world countries tbh.

In the third world countries, it's common only in Pakistan, because they are majority muslims.

It's more common in middle-east and it's only among cousins and only happens among muslims, because their religion allows that.

Also it's not among brother-sister, mom-son, father-daughter etc like in the southern US.
Americans are very degenerates. Anyway it still seems like a shitty fiction story but it could be true

Ma2VyZN.png

Lifefuel for @Napoleon de Geso
Suicidefuel for 12yearoldcels
ERfuel for everybody else

Just one more reason to add to the massive pile of reasons why single mothers should be gassed. :dab:

(I refuse to believe this would've happened if the father was there)

probably LARP but my dick disagrees

Since the rest was cut off in the previous image:
Anonymous [URL='https://www.quora.com/Is-it-okay-to-give-somebody-head-when-I-am-14-and-he-is-16/answers/147793371' said:
Jun 15, 2019[/URL]]
He said he would tell our Parents what he saw unless I started sucking his dick, since he got in trouble for using my shirt as a cumrag and figured out that it was the Neighbors. He also saw the Neighbor give me money and I was allowed to keep blowing the Neighbor as long as I got $30 and gave it to my Brother.
14 and 16 are very close so if you want to or like to suck dick then you should. When I got older I realized that my Brother was pimping me out to the neighbor, and the Neighbor got killed one night by the father of a 13 yr old, when he found them together naked.
I'm 30 now and my Brother and I live together in a Duplex our Parents bought us. The only time I'm in my own unit is when my Brother has friends over or a Date, or to check on my kids. Nobody knows they are my Brothers and that I'm pregnant with a third. My parents think I'm a slut and don't talk to me anymore and would kick me out if it wasn't for their Grandkids. Some day I want to tell them that their Uncle is really theor Father.

Even though what the brother did was blackmail, it seems like a fair deal to me, since the sister intruded upon his territory and framed him for something he didn't do. It is justice for him to set the terms of making things right.

She is wrong to say the brother was "pimping" her though. She was her own pimp. Pimps negotiate with clients and the brother was not negotiating with the client, she was doing that directly. He was simply demanding a % for silence.

I don't agree. She was clearly prostituting herself, but given that we don't inherently judge all women who give blowjobs to men as being sluts, I can't very well judge a woman a slut for giving a blowjob even if it was for a not-very-impressive fee.

It's not like she was giving 20/30 dollar blowjobs to just ANYONE. This was a single recurring customer who she had already gotten to know reasonably well, and he could've been a very respectable gentleman.

It's not "slutty" to give a blowjob to a respectable gentleman.

The guy was simply 4 times her age.
At first yes (300% older) but by the time she was 17 he was 53, so that's only ~3.11764705882 x older, or ~211.764705882% older

has to be larp,
the part where she started sucking off her brother sealed the last rest of credibility was gone tbh
People don't have credibility on the internet to begin with.

But I think a brother blackmailing his sister into giving blowjobs is a possibly realistic thing that could happen.

>"But she is just a child"
> WRONG!
Children don´t have sexual desires
The legal definition of "child" is interchangeable with "minor" and usually means under the age of minority required to vote in elections. So legally some children/minors are able to have sexual intercourse in places where the age of consent is set below the age of majority required for voting in elections.

Clearly such 16-17 year old children/minors do have sexual desires.

If you are saying 12-15 do also, I agree with you. Hell, I had sexual desires when I was 4.

However having sexual desires, while completely normal, doesn't mean we shouldn't describe someone as a child. Or that such desire is necessarily grounds to let them do whatever they want. When I was a pre-kindergartener I knew I wanted girls' tits but that didn't mean I understood about HIV and shit so it would not be wrong to let some faggot sodomize me.

if a person have sexual desires no matter how young then they are not a child anymore,
childhood is a blissful paradise of happiness
and the degeneracy of sex destroys that.
I don't agree with any part of this.

1) sexual desires are present from very early on, and you remain a child despite them
2) childhood is NOT a blissful paradise (suffering can happen in it, but you are still a child)
3) sex is not inherently degenerate
4) sex does not inherently destroy happiness

The aspect of sex that usually makes people unhappy is realizing that a person they want to have it with doesn't want to have it with them.

Blaming the awareness of sex for the unhappiness you get at not having sex is like...
...blaming awareness of video games for the unhappiness you get at having someone steal your video games
or...
...blaming awareness of currency for the unhappiness you get at being robbed

Based 48 year old and based brother.
I hope that evil father who murdered him after his 13 year old daughter seduced him got the chair.

Only Arkansas. It's more common in third world countries tbh.
I dunno, I read a pretty engrossing story a decade or so set in Oklahome in the 1960s.

Just one more reason to add to the massive pile of reasons why single mothers should be gassed. :dab:
Why, because their kids might be their brothers'?

That could still be the case even if they're married.

The only way to be sure is mandatory paternity tests submitted to a government database to detect inbreeding.

Women who have been giving blowjobs since their preteens sometimes grow up to be non-single moms to, so it's not like you'd necessarily remove all of them.

If the idea is to fix the ratios: you might be reducing the ratio of bad:good moms, but in doing so you're reducing the ratio of women:men which will make men even thirstier and desperate and servile.

The legal definition of "child" is interchangeable with "minor" and usually means under the age of minority required to vote in elections. So legally some children/minors are able to have sexual intercourse in places where the age of consent is set below the age of majority required for voting in elections.

Clearly such 16-17 year old children/minors do have sexual desires.

If you are saying 12-15 do also, I agree with you. Hell, I had sexual desires when I was 4.

However having sexual desires, while completely normal, doesn't mean we shouldn't describe someone as a child. Or that such desire is necessarily grounds to let them do whatever they want. When I was a pre-kindergartener I knew I wanted girls' tits but that didn't mean I understood about HIV and shit so it would not be wrong to let some faggot sodomize me.
I don´t care what others think my word is the law because it´s true, if you have sexual desires you are not a child end of discussion.

Sucking cock at that age is a right of passage for them

More like a 14 year old boy writing himself some spank material.

we need to excecute some individuals in this world

If this isn this larp it’s pure fucking ER fuel.

Sounded like larp, if not the duplex should be firebombed (in gta v)

fake as hell but the first part sounded hot so im going to use it as erotica tonight

the core concept is believable but quora has become fanfiction central, especially saw a lot of horny indian men and women posting sex stories there for some reason

AWAW
All Women Are Whores

I read the whole thing and it sounds like a really shitty fanfic.

I don´t care what others think
my word is the law
because it´s true,
if you have sexual desires
you are not a child
end of discussion.
Then I guess I was an adult when I was 4 years old and wanting to suck tits? Your argument has no support sir.

She was obviously the victim :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

DayGenErAyCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyone who believes this is real is dumb as fuck.