Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This feminist cunt thinks that race and looks are not part of the equation of your dating life! part 1

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
here the back story of what happened,

The girl who made a video about accepting incels, for all you dont know who she is this is the girl

Well i found her twitter account and started to argue with her and her feministic ideology and agenda, then some girl said i was not very funny if im struggling with women.

Screenshot 20180714 075521

Then i made an example of the situation of aziz ansari and what happened with him and the reporter that reported him of rape.

This was her response.

https://vimeo.com/user86750258/review/279992879/1e8f684e10

"Idk maybe they think you're not funny"

"Foids only care about height but not looks"

:lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Two words. Virtue signaling.

Tfw white
Tfw """"""""""""""GL""""""""""""""
Tfw still no gf.

Fuck this shit, the game is rigged.

Jfl at their low IQ. We have many studies like the okcupid one proving foids not only care about looks, but are much pickier than men.

I do like how even that numale can't deny the heightpill, despite how he tries to downplay it by making it about 5'2 guys. Sperm banks ban all males under 5'8 because foids hate manlets, not just turbo ones.

Finally, fuck that tranny looking feminist looking for Incel Tom orbitters.

Race plays a huge role in your dating life bitch doesn't do research before talking ughh

She’s virtue signaling.

Why would you keep arguing or even talking to her? I don't care about what femoid says. I see how they act, and that's enough. She would never date any of the truecels grotesques from here (me included), and that says pretty much all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back