Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this female co worker told me she did degenerate things at 8 years old, what do you think she likely has done?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I normally dont talk to my female co workers much, but was talking about what I did in the past like going to jail and shit.

She was like, yea I started to smoke at 8.

I was like, what are you fucking serious? You must be lieing, no way an 8 year old fucking smokes.

Then I thought to myself, I wouldnt be surprised what she done if she started smoking at 8.

Idk, she does look kinda older than her age, so that explains why she probably did stuff.

Do you thinking she could be larping? What possible degenerate shit she has done?

Last edited:
I'm sure she has done stuff that I can't say right now right here.

probably was sucking chads off already

Nothing surprises me about foids nowadays, they engage in the the most degenerate shit very early on.

Nothing surprises me about foids nowadays, they engage in the the most degenerate shit very early on.

Yeah, soon having sex at 12 years old will be the norm

Reminder that OP is a fakecel that has had sex with many females.

I know such foids,they are known for being "whores" but fuck chads only

OP must have a look that says “please torment me with stories about debauchery!”

utter degeneracy

OP must have a look that says “please torment me with stories about debauchery!”
Well yea there is no reason to get too personal with female co workers they use alot of men as emotional tampons.