Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This fellow has a gf...

Chad doesn't get the gf today, the goofy doofus does

Just Be Soy? JBS

They sleep in separate beds :feelskek: You can see there are two in one other video posted here. She doesn't fuck him she only fucks Chad and Tyrone.

This fellow has a wife…

F2CE388F 2A16 4501 9479 F4DC5E264702

Peter Dinklage and wife Erica Schmidt attend screening of their film Cyrano.

If he would use some apple cider vinegar on that huge mole to remove it, eat a better diet to get whiter teeth and lose some weight... He would go from low-tier normie to normie. Also cut down on the soy would help.

Just be her type theory. I have said this a billion times, but idiots still cope with muh chad, muh betabuxx. How can betabux matter when women can make billions just by showing their legs??? How delluded to you have to be?

Suifuel @Rhaast
Extreme cope, those retards only get the used up whores to betabux after they are done "finding themselves"

They sleep in separate beds :feelskek: You can see there are two in one other video posted here. She doesn't fuck him she only fucks Chad and Tyrone.
Literally every couple sleep in separate beds these days

Nick Vujicic is married and has 4 kids

All these are rare extreme outliers

I get strong BPD vibes from those foids.

they are having sex once a month maximum

women can make billions just by showing their legs??? How delluded to you have to be?
Only Stacies make a lot of money doing that. No one is paying for some 4/10 bitch's nudes.

he jerks off watching her get BLACKED every Tuesday

說n百遍了

人生交給GG
老婆交給鄰居

You are studying electrical engineering? :waitwhat:
thjat's the company everySTEM graduate wants to go into

Hilarious and black pilled if true. :blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hilarious and black pilled if true. :blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Maybe it's all an act and when the cameras are off he's a complete Chad.

The mole just comes right off and it's only for the cameras. lol

people who think star wars is gay are russian troll farmers:soy::soy::soy::soy:

He's the guy who was crying with happiness over the Rise Of Skywalker trailer, lol
That dude is getting cucked or will be cucked sometime, that soy types always get the short end of the stick. Sad but true

This fellow has a wife…

View attachment 581383

Peter Dinklage and wife Erica Schmidt attend screening of their film Cyrano.

He's really fucking goodlooking, if he was normal height or even below average tons of women would be simping for him. So i see no issue here that some below-average girl got together with him, plus money + status.

The only explanation for this one would be that he's tall and has a very deep voice. Either way his gf had tons of dick, i'm 120% sure of it.

hes a fucking soycuck. he likely gets cucked plus his gf is hideous. death before dishonor.

i swear the IQ of this forum has turned to fucking dogshit

I would say that nerd shit is a form of nichemaxxing but without a doubt he's also having to betabuxx and she is definitely cucking him on the side. Also like another poster said I'm pretty sure they sleep in seperate beds so their "relationship" is sexless.

Once again, I'm sure this is a similar situation (although this dude is a voice actor and can voicemog everyone here)

Just be a betabuxx theory

normies can get laid. water is wet.