Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nintendo puts Tranny propaganda in their new game

Juice

Juice

Officer
★★★
Soytendo finally trooned out, Thoughts? apparently it was one of the localizers who secretly slipped it in.

Last time they tried this with Smash bros, they couldn't take the backlash and removed a stage with the troon flag in it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMjvTfbYXfo

(((Modern Japan)))

Time to boycott the soy rot.

Time to boycott the soy rot.
These awful remakes need to be boycotted out of principle to begin with. Like other remakes, the original probably runs better on emulator than the shit 30 fps Switch version.

Nintendo has only been for trannies

just don't buy it :feelskek::society:

(((Modern Japan)))
I literally can't go even one manga series without some weird incestuous crap being thrown in my face. What is up with nips and incest? What is up with nips and degeneracy in general?

I don’t care because I rarely play Nintendo games

In the original game him being a tranny was played as a joke. Even in the Mario manga they mock him for it

1716410590278762m

In Japan it's a common trope to have trannies placed in entertainment as a form of humor where they're mocked for believing they're girls. In the original Super Mario Bros 2 for example birdo is a tranny and the games manual mocks him for believing he's a girl

Mario party commenting that birdo has a mysterious charm v0 3d91ap608cba1

This would be expanded in the Captain rainbow game on Wii which was never released in the west where birdo gets arrested for using a woman's restroom when he's a guy.

Of course trannies are too dumb to realize the original games are actually mocking them so they take it as a "muh heckin children's video game company supporting my identity!"

What's happened now is some soy localizer changed the text to represent this purple faggot being trans as an empowering thing instead of something done for humor so he can get his good boy points from faggots online. (Probably the only things he can stick his dick into) All the while censoring the rest of the game even more than the original.

So it isn't just a western thing
ofc not since the nips started removing genders and letting male characters to wear foid clothes or hairstyles (and in reversal) i knew it was already over for them. TYPE A/B or Type 1/2 is a satanic pro tranny agenda.
DRAGON BALL THE BREAKERS NjMTDYNj15
EldenRing Character Creation Body Types Propaganda 2022
Sg dragons dogma 2 race and body type
no genders what so ever

Note that Nintendo is only feeding woke slop to the west because they think it's profitable. He's still mocked for being a tranny in the Japanese version and Nintendo has included homophobic and transphobic content uncensored in their games there. A good example being conversation therapy in a Fie Emblem game.

Note that Nintendo is only feeding woke slop to the west because they think it's profitable. He's still mocked for being a tranny in the Japanese version and Nintendo has included homophobic and transphobic content uncensored in their games there. A good example being conversation therapy in a Fie Emblem game.
Even if they shit on that thing their games are still doesn't show genders like in the past it's always vague type a/b or 1/2 or pick your character

Even if they shit on that thing their games are still doesn't show genders like in the past it's always vague type a/b or 1/2 or pick your character
Because the majority of westerners are woke retards. Remember in 2014 when Nintendo refused to put gay marriage in tomadachi life or when they removed LGBTQ flags from Smash Bros? They're a corporation and their main interest is profit. They have no actual political stance on anything.

That's why you should never legitimately buy games and always pirate.

Because the majority of westerners are woke retards. Remember in 2014 when Nintendo refused to put gay marriage in tomadachi life or when they removed LGBTQ flags from Smash Bros? They're a corporation and their main interest is profit. They have no actual political stance on anything.

That's why you should never legitimately buy games and always pirate.
even if you pirate them it doesn't change horrible and botched localizations, those trannycalizers even are wokifying the original source material with that bs. I can't play any of the Fire emblem games because localization is so dogshit that reads like a fanfiction of a fat feminazi that hates the anime.

even if you pirate them it doesn't change horrible and botched localizations, those trannycalizers even are wokifying the original source material with that bs. I can't play any of the Fire emblem games because localization is so dogshit that reads like a fanfiction of a fat feminazi that hates the anime.
Oh, I agree. Hence why I don't play jrpgs or fire emblem. Nintendo games aren't even that good anymore due to streamlining so it doesn't really matter.

who the fuck is surprised

Nintendo games aren't even that good anymore due to streamlining so it doesn't really matter.
More than half of those "new" ningames are just remakes of old shit or fake sequels like last zelda game which reused same map as BOTW and asked $60 again JFL. They are looking to scam more people with lazy reheated old meals instead making something new. Games like Metroid Prime 4 are getting constant delays and sequel to the F-Zero will never ever be released. Gaming is dead and greedy investors with mouthbreathing consumers that buys anything no matter what as long as it has x logo on it killed it.

More than half of those "new" ningames are just remakes of old shit or fake sequels like last zelda game which reused same map as BOTW and asked $60 again JFL. They are looking to scam more people with lazy reheated old meals instead making something new. Games like Metroid Prime 4 are getting constant delays and sequel to the F-Zero will never ever be released. Gaming is dead and greedy investors with mouthbreathing consumers that buys anything no matter what as long as it has x logo on it killed it.
Correct. Add to that they always dumb down and casualize mechanics for normies.

the Japanese nintendo switch store is a bit less soy.

Very weird that they would this. No one would care if they kept their sexual deviancy, but it's being forcefully pushed.

Then again Japan is the one that exports this whole anime femboy culture world-wide lol.

Tbh. They know their (western) customer base.

I don't even like modern Nintendo games.

All localizers need to be thrown head first into meatshredders in Postal 2

I remember when people said Japan is super based and would never go woke jfl.

They had trannies in anime before trannies were even a thing, how is anyone surprised by this jfl.

Nintendo has been sucking ever more since they started appealing more to casual audiences anyways. Everything after the Wii was a mistake.

They're not going woke there. They're sending woke versions here.
Didn't they just agree to import a bunch of immigrants? Sounds pretty woke to me. Japan is about to get niggerfied, sounds woke to me. But yeah, the localized versions are usually worse than the original version.

Very weird that they would this. No one would care if they kept their sexual deviancy, but it's being forcefully pushed.
It's gained a lot of attention for this game now. This is the state of society now, no attention is bad attention. So many people are woke degenerate retards.

It's gained a lot of attention for this game now. This is the state of society now, no attention is bad attention. So many people are woke degenerate retards.
I guess they want to sell as many copies as possible, so they want to appeal to all other demographics in order to have the widest market as possible. Driven by having a profit incentive.

Didn't they just agree to import a bunch of immigrants? Sounds pretty woke to me. Japan is about to get niggerfied, sounds woke to me. But yeah, the localized versions are usually worse than the original version.
820,000 Nigerians. Japan has already been getting immigrants for some other places, for some time. As well as issuing work visas.

I mean Japan is a "liberal" country and they're the ones exporting this anime femboy culture everywhere too. I don't know why anyone would be shocked with it anyway.

Mario don't care, mario brutally squashes goombas and trannies under his boot.
Buff/Ripped Mario by PetarMeMeMakerarts on DeviantArt

In the original game him being a tranny was played as a joke. Even in the Mario manga they mock him for it

View attachment 1166459

In Japan it's a common trope to have trannies placed in entertainment as a form of humor where they're mocked for believing they're girls. In the original Super Mario Bros 2 for example birdo is a tranny and the games manual mocks him for believing he's a girl

View attachment 1166462

This would be expanded in the Captain rainbow game on Wii which was never released in the west where birdo gets arrested for using a woman's restroom when he's a guy.

Of course trannies are too dumb to realize the original games are actually mocking them so they take it as a "muh heckin children's video game company supporting my identity!"

What's happened now is some soy localizer changed the text to represent this purple faggot being trans as an empowering thing instead of something done for humor so he can get his good boy points from faggots online. (Probably the only things he can stick his dick into) All the while censoring the rest of the game even more than the original.
TFD.