Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nintendo puts Tranny propaganda in their new game

Time to boycott the soy rot.
People should've seen this coming when they trooned Link out in BOTW.
Mario don't care, mario brutally squashes goombas and trannies under his boot.
Buff/Ripped Mario by PetarMeMeMakerarts on DeviantArt
Cope. Sonic the Chadhog doesn't have any of this trannyshit. Mario canonically has a tranny ghost friend

Screenshot 20240523 231448 Samsung Internet

It was always like this tbh, if your not careful/aware enough then weeb culture will definitely troonify you
This. Most normie Anime is a tranny pipeline. The fact that many right wingers try and claim anime/japan is based.
Didn't they just agree to import a bunch of immigrants? Sounds pretty woke to me. Japan is about to get niggerfied, sounds woke to me. But yeah, the localized versions are usually worse than the original version.
Stupid nips. They should be importing arabs, not Nigerians. At least arabs will improve their subhuman genepool

Of course it's only a western thing, fucking woke retards

This game was such ass. I had to complete it using mods and also occupying my brain with podcasts. I would never have played this game past the first 5 or 10 hours otherwise.
Same jfl. I also had to play with mods and listen to YouTube videos in the background to not drop this game.

Same jfl. I also had to play with mods and listen to YouTube videos in the background to not drop this game.
It really is shitty how Nintendo will release slop yet it will sell millions just because it's Nintendo. Even a small game like the recent Mario vs donkey Kong game sold over a million units

View: https://x.com/politicalawake/status/1776956844579193123

View: https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1759681664773423558

Firefox 8nCxzpjpov

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: retarded nips got what they deserved if you don't learn from westerners mistakes you will repeat same mistakes

Last edited:
Paper mario has fallen billions will die.

In the original game him being a tranny was played as a joke. Even in the Mario manga they mock him for it

View attachment 1166459

In Japan it's a common trope to have trannies placed in entertainment as a form of humor where they're mocked for believing they're girls. In the original Super Mario Bros 2 for example birdo is a tranny and the games manual mocks him for believing he's a girl

View attachment 1166462

This would be expanded in the Captain rainbow game on Wii which was never released in the west where birdo gets arrested for using a woman's restroom when he's a guy.

Of course trannies are too dumb to realize the original games are actually mocking them so they take it as a "muh heckin children's video game company supporting my identity!"

What's happened now is some soy localizer changed the text to represent this purple faggot being trans as an empowering thing instead of something done for humor so he can get his good boy points from faggots online. (Probably the only things he can stick his dick into) All the while censoring the rest of the game even more than the original.
I didn't know Birdo was a tranny. Where does he get the eggs?

i never liked mario or all nintendo games
maybe mario carts was their only good game anyway

The fact they care enough to differentiate shows how passionate they are about degeneracy.
Japan's been doing this shit for years. Sailor Moon was famous for having a lesbian couple censored out of US/Western media.

Sick of the oriental cocksuckers, dropping their trousers anytime there's a couple asian character on the label.