Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat foid at work ate 4 donuts

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Out boss brought some donuts for us on Friday. This obese, Mexician foid at work ate 4 donuts. I only ate one.

Disgusting pig.

She knows she can get dick regardless of how fat she gets.

Out boss brought some donuts for us on Friday. This obese, Mexician foid at work ate 4 donuts. I only ate one.

Disgusting pig.
I usually only eat two donuts when someone brings a box.

She knows she can get dick regardless of how fat she gets.
Almost every obese woman is married to an obese or overweight man. At least thats true for now, but the obesity gap is widening so fast between men and women that in the future normal weight men may have to marry obese women.

She and her kind are disgusting. Greedy piece of shit.

Mexicans have the worst nutrition on earth. 75% obesity rate in Mexico

Tammy You Are Not Helping GIF by TLC Europe

American foids today have become disgusting slobs. Esp. black and hispanic ones. Like 90% of blk and hispanic foids I see today are overweight or obese

^^^
Thats true, however, almost every obese woman is married to an obese or overweight man. At least thats true for now, but the obesity gap is widening so fast between men and women that in the future normal weight men may have to marry obese women.

Obese foids in the long run almost always have to settle for low value men.

they dont. you never see them dating skinny small framed guys
Just about every obese women I know are married to an obese or overweight men.I just know Just this one fat white lady whose husband is not overweight or obese, but her husband is a skinny, hispanic, 5'2" man.

Of course, the exception are fit black men with obese white and hispanic women. I've seen obese women married to fit, black men.

Outside of black men, ive pretty much never seen an obese foid with a high value/fit man in public. Most of those guys willing to fuck obese women on those dating apps are incels, perverts, sex addicts etc. who will sleep with them and leave them for anyone else. Outside of blacks,most fit men /high value men will not commit to some obese slob in the long run(at least for today)

Last edited: