Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this famous twitch whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
i want to piss in her skull

Fuck her and all fakeup dumpsters.

I don't understand people who watch twitch whores

im browsing random twitch streams now and see this 1.5 goblin looking foid and she ofc has ton of orbiters,donators etc etc and social mogs all of us combined, its worst suifuel i can exp for me. I cant believe this world has come to this it should mean we are close to an end though

i fucking hate twitch whores and anyone who watches and donates to them so much

Same, if it weren't for the cucks they wouldn't exist in the first place. All of the tragedies like this, all the problems we have, what society has come to is at the fault of cucks.

how fucking stupid can you pathetic morons be to donate to these cunts who just use it to better themselves and fuck their boyfriends in real life while the sad idiots who gave the money continue to jerk off alone. fake up needs to be banned asap.

[JFL] twitch thots hide their relationships because otherwise cucks stop donating
Watch
torujo

torujo
low iqcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages2,280

lol

qXwGOH5.png

G5UNmww.jpg

Tk9i7pD.png

It's not socially acceptable for men to wear it no matter what they say, also they practice thousands of hours from the time that they are young to learn how to apply it to completely change their face and hide their subhuman features
She has a legit jew beak

Stop deluding yourself she looks gorgeous without makeup

While we missed few mm of bones they are missing few mm of eyelash. Thing is she has a vagina and on top of that she's white. She smv any Giga Chad just because of those 2 attributes.
Perhaps I should start a Twitch channel focusing on lifting Twitch whores and females in general. It will be a new category.
Within minutes the cuck admin will ban you for damaging their shackle revenue
She's a sand whore from Morocco.
ERs step mom Moroccan.
Some roastie faking dimestic abuse against her beta buxx (I posted here abt) Moroccan.
This twitch thot Moroccan.
Danish filth beheaded by 3 jihadi MorroCucks.
Why does this specifi country resurfacing on all things related to incel ?
Can it be work of sth divine. Is Morocco the promised land for incels ?

Last edited: