[JFL] this famous twitch whore

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
this is pokimane, i haven't watched a single video/stream of hers but afaik she streams fortnite and shakes her ass a lot (?)

Image result for pokimane

she's hot as fuck right? now witness the sheer POWER of fake-up

Image result for pokimane without makeup

Image result for banderas gif

just fucking lol tbh. she's a 4/10 foid but becomes a 7 with fakeup. 3 whole points and the fake up isn't even that good either. 3DPD whores are getting nastier by the day and more shameless by the day

Sans

Major
-
They need to put toxic chemicals in fakeup that cause permanent damage

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
i fucking hate twitch whores and anyone who watches and donates to them so much

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
How the Thornback attracts Chads. She will never go lower than 6'6" Chad. Letting Foids use the internet was a massive mistake.. they only destroy what Men create.

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
i fucking hate twitch whores and anyone who watches and donates to them so much
Perhaps I should start a Twitch channel focusing on lifting Twitch whores and females in general. It will be a new category.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Fucking hell her looksmatch is posting here

Uggo Mongo

Oldcel Rotter
-
She also angle frauds and lighting frauds. Angles and lighting raise her more points than the fakeup did.

Uggo Mongo

Oldcel Rotter
-

Wouldn't make up also work on us males?
It's not socially acceptable for men to wear it no matter what they say, also they practice thousands of hours from the time that they are young to learn how to apply it to completely change their face and hide their subhuman features

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
And yet if a man lies in order to get laid he’s a rapist (according to the law in the UK)

ovrload

Veteran
-
I don’t even care about these twitch thots. Fuck the numales giving the whores money in the first place. They enable this shitty behaviour. Soyboys when will they learn? Stop putting pussy on a pedestal
Volcel if ya wouldn't.
Pump n’ dump

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
She's a plain 5-6 to me in both pics. Nothing rages me more than Twitch whores.

orchis

Officer
-
Imagine living out your life as a twitch thot. You could probably make more than some ricecel with a phd without ever leaving your room (basically a NEET). Just put on some fakeup and dress like a slut. All the cucks will come flocking to you, throwing their hard earned money at you like it’s nothing. Just exist mode at its finest.

Barry

Officer
-
would fuck her repeatedly.

would never donate money to her twitch stream.

would fuck that bitch on twitch and then spend all the cuckbucks donation money

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
LMAO what the hell :lul:

Also she's known as being a "real" gamer girl that's affected by twitch whores. She's just less blatant and has beta orbiters donating her cuck shekels.
Fucking gamer whores re attention whoring

Comfcel

Geraltcel
-
Fucking hell her looksmatch is posting here
Imagine living out your life as a twitch thot. You could probably make more than some ricecel with a phd without ever leaving your room (basically a NEET). Just put on some fakeup and dress like a slut. All the cucks will come flocking to you, throwing their hard earned money at you like it’s nothing. Just exist mode at its finest.
tbh In an ideal world, the money foids spent on fake-up (or atleast a percentage of it) would go to incels. If you are allowed to look far better than you really do with fake-up, and I am not allowed you, then I will atleast have some of your shekels JFL.

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I don't understand people who watch twitch whores

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
im browsing random twitch streams now and see this 1.5 goblin looking foid and she ofc has ton of orbiters,donators etc etc and social mogs all of us combined, its worst suifuel i can exp for me. I cant believe this world has come to this it should mean we are close to an end though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)