Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This faggots video on us

He looks soy himself

@ilieknothing you might know this

Look at that soy cuck :feelswhat:

"if you are skinny train"
so i can lose even more weight great advice.
And JFL if you are ugly just get a haircut bro

"if you are skinny train"
so i can lose even more weight great advice.
And JFL if you are ugly just get a haircut bro
as he has no muscle mass and a big fat gut with a soy beard. brilliant

Not watching it, soyboys like him think that growing a beard make them manly when even women can grow a beard now.

I thought the guy was a parody
all he needs is a man bun

@ilieknothing you might know this
I do not know him. He is dumb as fuck though, you can’t call incels not masculine and then say incels are violent. Being violent is masculine

no way you got a source on that or a better pic/video for reference??
his torso seems very small.
look it up, pictures of him. his height and all that should show if you google it

Biggest soy fag

look it up, pictures of him. his height and all that should show if you google it
oh shit he towers that cuck JP
wtf are these low T cuckservative fags all tall.. even Paul Joseph or whatever his name is like 6'4:fuk::fuk:

i only saw the title but if were just loser virgins staying inside mommies basements all day and there lives are so great why do they make whole fucking videos on us?
They hate us

@yez thoughts?

complete low iq bluepilled normie

I WILL FIND HIM WHILE WEARING MY MICHAEL MYERS MASK AND CHOP HIS DICK. AFTER THAT I MADE HIM EATI IT( IN REAL LIFE)

Common inbred phenotype of Australia, actually knew he was Australian from the thumbnail, probably easy to not be an incel when you're family tree is a straight line

Aryan Chad makes fun of ugly hapacel :feelsjuice:

He makes a good point about the duplicitous validity and the geometric progression of the obtuse paradigm schematic!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back