Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This experiment is the final proof that you just need to be white to be successful with women

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a huge philtrum and his midface isn't compact. He still a 6/10 because of his nerdic traits.

LOL you copied my screenshot, you sick fuck.

I was using it as proof that JBW theory is hogwash and that society has become so hypergamous.

First of all, I did a tinder experiment with this pic in California and after 300 swipes got 2 matches and 3 likes (lmao). In his pics he wasn't a 5, but mostly a 7/10. One match even ghosted me (kek).

Weed (a Chadlite in frauded photos) completely disproves the JBW theory and proves that if you're not Chad, then you should consider roping.
I blame the East for endorsing this kind of behavior. The guy in OP's picture is pretty good looking though.
Dude he copied everything from me. I was using this shit to prove hypergamy and explained how he barely got any matches, disproving JBW.

Last edited:
Someone make him indian or hispanic and lets see how they rate him

I was using it as proof that JBW theory is hogwash and that society has become so hypergamous.

First of all, I did a tinder experiment with this pic in California and after 300 swipes got 2 matches and 3 likes (lmao). In his pics he wasn't a 5, but mostly a 7/10. One match even ghosted me (kek).

Weed (a Chadlite in frauded photos) completely disproves the JBW theory and proves that if you're not Chad, then you should consider roping.

Dude he copied everything from me. I was using this shit to prove hypergamy and explained how he barely got any matches, disproving JBW.

If that guy is 2 for 300 then it's pretty much over.

Like what even is the point of trying lmao.

>his physically attractive qualities make him appear more attractive than he actually is
dee.jpg
I think what he means that if you look only at facial structure he's wouldn't be rated as highly as he does when he benefits from his bright peacock colors.

this site is beyond stupid. i saw a legit 3/10 get a 90% score.

all you really need is a professional photo, with a suit on and you smiling and any numale can get above 70% lol i agree

He mogs the fuck out of me and I'm white.

I got like 20%-30% in photofeeler for every category. Such bs. Most people I know in rl consider me smart.

prob cuz he looks like a fucking crackhead in the photo. put a pic of him outside doing shit, a pic with him and friends, etc and he'll get a lot of matches

prob cuz he looks like a fucking crackhead in the photo. put a pic of him outside doing shit, a pic with him and friends, etc and he'll get a lot of matches

Lol honestly true.

Nigga this shit is crackhead?

Attachments

• IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 189
Nigga this shit is crackhead?
if you look like a loner and just have boring selfies with a wall in the back and a blank expression, if you're not at least a 25/10 you're prob not gonna get matches

if you look like a loner and just have boring selfies with a wall in the back and a blank expression, if you're not at least a 25/10 you're prob not gonna get matches
Cope

Braggers get the FUCK out.
Weed is a 5/10 at best. But his blue eyes, white skin and light hair create a halo effect which make him look more attractive than he actually is. I see this type of shit everyday in real life, it's so common to find a below average nordic-looking guy with a decent ethnic girl where I live. There are times I stumble upon looksmatched white couples ( nordic guy with a cute white girlfriend). Meanwhile, shitskins get nothing. You're lucky if you find the occasional landwhale who's willing to fuck you.
View attachment 15955

Mogged

outplayed

just no. tons of guys here catfish with just selfies.

If Weeds is a 5/10, I'm not even a mammal.

weed is over 5/10. that's not up for debate. if he only matches 2 / 300 swipes, the world is fucked

if you're not chad tier you're going to fail at online dating anyway so it doesn't matter
avg male's like rate is actually 0.5 to 1% per 100 swipes

Hes got the slav phenotype. Above average but not good enough for where he lives (the UK)

if that's what weed really looks like and he's on here then i really am an ugly piece of shit that should just rope

I'm not a chinless nerdic gayboi so I guess JBW doesn't apply to me tbh

mogs me yottalevel

> it's so common to find a below average nordic-looking guy with a decent ethnic girl where I live. There are times I stumble upon looksmatched white couples ( nordic guy with a cute white girlfriend). Meanwhile, shitskins get nothing. You're lucky if you find the occasional landwhale who's willing to fuck you.

this is so true. Same here in Germany. VERY COMMON to see a subhuman german with a cute brown gf
while it's rare to see brown men with german gfs and it's usually 25yo ripped wolverine looking dude with a 50 yo old hag german woman.
I've seen guys that look like the dude in the picture (if that truly is Weed and not some fake pic off google) and they do just fine with women. You have to be autistic as fuck to be a KDV looking like that.

I'm not trying to sound like TRP or even a normie coper - read my post history and you'll see I'm not that. This isn't an outlier anecdote either. All over my campus I saw plenty of Weed-level guys with gfs.
weed is not a virgin. he is 19 and already lost his virginity.
Get the fuck off this forum already fakecel tyrone
prince of cope has 0 matches after 1 day of rightswiping in UK.

Can you say the same for yourself ?
If someone runs a tinder experiment with ur pictures in UK ? Are you confident that u will have 0 matches after 1 day ?

is weed just a mentalcel? ive seen white guys who look worse than him nab 5/10+ girls. maybe hes manlet? @Weed

I closed this thread due to multiple reasons, but here's the list and I hope you all take heed of it because the quality of threads that people put up as "experiment" and "blackpill" is appallingly low.

1. This is not an "experiment," do you even know what an experiment is?

2. This is an edited photo.

3. You drew a ton of conclusions based on only point of data - again, not only is it not an experiment, it's blatant confirmation bias and overall shit-tier posting.

4. On top of that, it's race bait, which is against the rules.

5. The braggarts and shitposters in the comments are what sealed the deal on this thread and are noted. One has been banned. Stop being morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back