Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This experiment is the final proof that you just need to be white to be successful with women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Shit-tier racebait.
Weed is a 5/10 at best. But his blue eyes, white skin and light hair create a halo effect which make him look more attractive than he actually is. I see this type of shit everyday in real life, it's so common to find a below average nordic-looking guy with a decent ethnic girl where I live. There are times I stumble upon looksmatched white couples ( nordic guy with a cute white girlfriend). Meanwhile, shitskins get nothing. You're lucky if you find the occasional landwhale who's willing to fuck you.
IMG 2073

I blame the East for endorsing this kind of behavior. The guy in OP's picture is pretty good looking though.

>his physically attractive qualities make him appear more attractive than he actually is
dee.jpg

I don't think weed is that attractive tbqh. Subhuman? not even close. But he's no Chad.

Also what site is this that does the ratings?

Weed is a 5/10 at best. But his blue eyes, white skin and light hair create a halo effect which make him look more attractive than he actually is. I see this type of shit everyday in real life, it's so common to find a below average nordic-looking guy with a decent ethnic girl where I live. There are times I stumble upon looksmatched white couples ( nordic guy with a cute white girlfriend). Meanwhile, shitskins get nothing. You're lucky if you find the occasional landwhale who's willing to fuck you.
View attachment 15955

Shitskins who are UGLY get nothing. FTFY

Shitskins who are Chad levels of attractiveness will still do well with girls.

Is the judgement by anonymous humans or is it by computers/AI?

You can choose which ones you want. Everyone, or only females or only males.

also OP stop coping. anyone who gets 60+% on photofeeler is not ugly, or even remotely. actually quite good looking. i'm white and i got 25% on there, fuck outta here. it's not "just be white," it's "Just be attractive"

That guy is up there with Tellem-Tyrone tbh

Shitskins who are UGLY get nothing. FTFY

Shitskins who are Chad levels of attractiveness will still do well with girls.
It's so rare to see a good-looking shitskin in my area to be honest. The darker races do not produce many good looking people. I'm not being racist, I'm just being honest.

Is that Weed? Seriously?

WHAT THE FUCK. That's Chadlite or high-tier normie. Weed is a hardcore LARPing retard. Fucking fakecel.

That guy is up there with Tellem-Tyrone tbh
Tellem mogs him to oblivion. But I doubt Tellem would get the same results. Like I said, blue eyes, white skin and light hair are a plus in the dating world and in life as well.

Imagine if that guy had black hairs,dark eyes and brown skin. His attractiveness would fall below 20%. He actually is only good looking because of his Nordic features. Even a simple white guy with this face but darker hair and eyes couldn't do better than 40%.

Is that Weed? Seriously?

WHAT THE FUCK. That's Chadlite or high-tier normie. Weed is a hardcore LARPing retard. Fucking fakecel.

Yeah, so are most here.

Weed is a shitposter and never really takes anything seriously either. Probably not even an incel in the first place

Nordic people tend to be good looking, not necessarily for the complexion, but also facial features. It can be debated if the world aspires to this Nordic ideal (both in females and males, though more so in females) because of culture or nature, but they have it easier than any other group in the dating market. Nords= elves and people like elves.

Be born a blonde Stacy and you have a written lottery ticket. All you need to do is pick your millionaire and enjoy life while complaining about the patriarchy and other socially accepted "problems".

Be born a Nordic Chad and you will have your pick of women, but if you refuse to settle you may be headed into standardceldom.

Last edited:
Yeah, so are most here.

I'll never understand why these completely normal dudes spend all their time LARPing here when they could be going to parties and pursuing girls (with a reasonable chance of scoring).

I am uglier and more socially retarded than them, and their postcount mogs mine. That should be concering.

How fucked up do you have to be to roleplay as a virgin retard on the internet.

I'll never understand why these completely normal dudes spend all their time LARPing here when they could be going to parties and pursuing girls (with a reasonable chance of scoring).

I am uglier and more socially retarded than them, and their postcount mogs mine. That should be concering.

Come on guy, you know that not true. Just go to parties bro... you sound like TRP. I can't speak for weed, but I am white & not short (not tall either), and I can't just do that shit. I don't know people like that. I've approached women and gotten fucking destroyed. I bet he has too. It's not the 1950s anymore where women are happy with average-at-best whites.

Nordic people tend to be good looking, not necessarily for the complexion, but also facial features. It can be debated if the world aspires to this Nordic ideal (both in females and males, though more so in females) because of culture or nature, but they have it easier than any other group in the dating market. Nords= elves and people like elves.

Be born a blonde Stacy and you have a written lottery ticket. All you need to do is pick your millionaire and enjoy life while complaining about the patriarchy and other socially accepted "problems".

Be born a Nordic Chad and you will have your pick of women, but if you refuse to settle you may be headed into standardceldom.
I don't know man, I've seen plenty of ugly Swedes.

They are just trolling here, just lol if you think they are incel.

This is a strange community. People feel comfortable posting here because we literally accept everybody, we welcome losers. If a guy has some insecurities about himself, even though he's good looking, he will be immediately drawn to this environment.

Come on guy, you know that not true. Just go to parties bro... you sound like TRP. I can't speak for weed, but I am white & not short (not tall either), and I can't just do that shit. I don't know people like that. I've approached women and gotten fucking destroyed. I bet he has too. It's not the 1950s anymore where women are happy with average-at-best whites.

I've seen guys that look like the dude in the picture (if that truly is Weed and not some fake pic off google) and they do just fine with women. You have to be autistic as fuck to be a KDV looking like that.

I'm not trying to sound like TRP or even a normie coper - read my post history and you'll see I'm not that. This isn't an outlier anecdote either. All over my campus I saw plenty of Weed-level guys with gfs.

I've seen guys that look like the dude in the picture (if that truly is Weed and not some fake pic off google) and they do just fine with women. You have to be autistic as fuck to be a KDV looking like that.

I'm not trying to sound like TRP or even a normie coper - read my post history and you'll see I'm not that. This isn't an outlier anecdote either. All over my campus I saw plenty of Weed-level guys with gfs.

i seen guys who weed mogs with girls

WTF!? This guy is way above average dude, if this guy is a 5/10 I can't be above 1/10

I'm almost positive that's him, I've seen it many times. Either that or I'm being taken for the ruse cruise of the century.

Again, I can't speak for him, but I am somewhat comparable in looks (I have worse lower third and eyes, but better nose and philtrum), but my autism and frame have held me back. Face is important, but face alone cannot get you there. 21st century feminism-influenced women require face and height (IDK how tall weed is), or face and neurotypical, or face and extreme money or status.

This post is also why I'll never share my photo here. Racecopers and 100% lookists will rip me to shreds.

Last edited:
No, some are Borreby or other types. Most Nordics are not even Scandinavian.
Ah, I guess you mean the purest Nordic TM. Not the geographic sense of the term or just being blonde and blue eyed.

I wish I looked like that.

He's above average in looks. Try that with blackopsincel and come back with your JBW cope.

I'm almost positive that's him, I've seen it many times. Either that or I'm being taken for the ruse cruise of the century.

Again, I can't speak for him, but I am somewhat comparable in looks (I have worse lower third and eyes, but better nose and philtrum), but my autism and frame have held me back. Face is important, but face alone cannot get you there. 21st century feminism-influenced women require face and height (IDK how tall weed is), or face and neurotypical, or face and extreme money or status.

This post is also why I'll never share my photo here. Racecopers and 100% lookists will rip me to shreds.

It's never enough for them. You can be good looking, intelligent, etc and will stick pick on something about you they don't like and use it as an excuse to throw you into the trash. They are much worse than reporters.

*Pick Pick Pick* *Dump Dump Dump* "There are no men where I live." "I want to have a guy." "I am single." blah blah blah. All bullshit.

It is comparable to an incel rejecting a Stacy because she doesn't look exactly like his anime waifu, except society will side with the woman.

He's above average in looks. Try that with blackopsincel and come back with your JBW cope.
But his blue eyes, white skin and light hair create a halo effect which make him look more attractive than he actually is. He's not above average in his country. He'd be above average in Brazil because of his nordic features. C'mon, you know that.

But his blue eyes, white skin and light hair create a halo effect which make him look more attractive than he actually is. He's not above average in his country. He'd be above average in Brazil because of his nordic features. C'mon, you know that.
I agree that Nordics are the least incel race and that blue eyes and blonde hair are a bonus here in Brazil, but JBW doesn't convince me. Race matters less than both face and height.

It's never enough for them. You can be good looking, intelligent, etc and will stick pick on something about you they don't like and use it as an excuse to throw you into the trash. They are much worse than reporters.

*Pick Pick Pick* *Dump Dump Dump* "There are no men where I live." "I want to have a guy." "I am single." blah blah blah. All bullshit.

It is comparable to an incel rejecting a Stacy because she doesn't look exactly like his anime waifu, except society will side with the woman.
Correct. To add to your point, women can go on tinder or a similar service and find a guy more attractive that weed in half an hour tops. A 5/10 cannot be good enough for a woman because she can always find better with almost no effort.

Weed is a fakecel kek
He's not at all representative of the average white man.

wow. I got rated below 10% on photofeeler.
He mogs me hard.

Weed is 4/10, that's a cherrypicked photo where you can't see how bad his chin is.

Status
Not open for further replies.