Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this evening a 13 y.o. male mogged the shit out of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
he's the son of a friend of my dad, I see him one time a year, he's funny, it's good to pass the time with him, we aren't friends because we see each other very few times, he's 13 y.o. and I am 22 fucking years old

he was astonished when I said him (he asked me) that I'm still a virgin and I haven't kissed a girl in all my life, he's good looking and he started to brag at me that he kissed many girls and that he rejected many girls too, I had the patience of God and I faked my impression for his experiences, he's shorter than me but he's fucking 13, so it's normal

I said at him that I'm shy (I'm not) and that I was in a school with only males (truth) so this is why I've never kissed a girl, I don't wanted to say at him that the problem is just one: "I'm ugly" for not seem insecure af, even if it's clear at everyone what my problem is

there is a 12 year old who mogs me

the girls would hug him.... his face would go into their tits while i watched in pure agony

You need a dress coat and a nice suit

there is a 12 year old who mogs me

the girls would hug him.... his face would go into their tits while i watched in pure agony
I suffered a lot this night, I also maintained a crazy control of my anger, I'm mentally strong af, I was in pure anger, but I mainteined the patience

Chadness starts at birth, the moment they can get girls they do. When I was 12 I constantly heard boys around me talk about their girlfriends, me and my friends were all Autistic virgins, now it's almost two decades later and nothing has changed, those ADHD fuckboys are still sleeping around and most of my Autistic friends still have never even touched a toilet. :cryfeels:

When I was 14 years old, in my classroom there were only two people who never kissed: me and an autistic boy

The average 13 years old brutally moggs the average incel

Chadness starts at birth, the moment they can get girls they do. When I was 12 I constantly heard boys around me talk about their girlfriends, me and my friends were all Autistic virgins, now it's almost two decades later and nothing has changed, those ADHD fuckboys are still sleeping around and most of my Autistic friends still have never even touched a toilet. :cryfeels:
trust me, it's 100000% better to have friends who can RELATE to you, than chads, in this moment I couldn't be friend with a chad like the one of this night, I want to vent, not to increase my anger, too much hate isn't healthy

Just a few years until he also heightmogs you too

Should have bashed his cunt face into a brick wall multiple times

over for me i get mogged by 12 year olds now:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

fckin over, 11yr old boys already fuc in my country:fuk:

Yeah you definitely shouldn't of told him because he's probably going to tell his friends and the people you know.

You aren't the only one bro, he mogs all of us.