Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this dude complaining about his acne scars

this dude
F63

It's over for him tbhthb, I was like that too when I had severe acne, I thought that was all about acne.. oh and btw nice forum, I used to be there before PSL and all that, fuark acne was legit my life ded srs fuark :/

I have acne scars exactly like those. Perhaps a tiny bit better. And he mogs me.

He is white, mogs me.

my acne scars are very similar to his, got them like he does on the temples, dont have any on the cheek but a lot around the jaw angle and eyebrows
also they are like 5 times worse (no exaggaration srs)
I fear for him when he wakes up and realizes he is overall ugly and the scars just add a little bit to it

Pat tillman 197041 2 402

if he had bad acne then foids would pop his pimples

JFL if you're not acne maxing

I have a few of those from when I got chickenpox. It makes me want to go ER. Anyone know how much it costs to get them filled?

my acne scars are very similar to his, got them like he does on the temples, dont have any on the cheek but a lot around the jaw angle and eyebrows
also they are like 5 times worse (no exaggaration srs)
I fear for him when he wakes up and realizes he is overall ugly and the scars just add a little bit to it
While traveling through Eastern Europe I noticed there're more guys with acne/scars who got girls than in western Europe. I think the standards for skin quality are much higher in the first world. So if acne is your primary problem you might consider relocating to EE. Forget about it if you got incel tier facial bone structure.

While traveling through Eastern Europe I noticed there're more guys with acne/scars who got girls than in western Europe. I think the standards for skin quality are much higher in the first world. So if acne is your primary problem you might consider relocating to EE. Forget about it if you got incel tier facial bone structure.

this my cousin in Lviv had horrible acne and still managed to get tons of femoids

on a 2nd note, yeah my scars are worse than his but have gotten better with the past two treatments that ive done. should be done with subcising and rf needling by February, it hurts but worth it

Mogs me because white.

Mogs me. Also, he doesn't look nearly as bad as many on this forum, including myself, he's probably a 3 without acne.

@acnescarcel

'mogs me' = ?

(Y/N)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back