Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This dating site doesn't include Slavs as "Europeans" (another Slavpill)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220801 001321

Slavic and Latin people are Europeans, but because their SMV is much lower they're categorised as different peoples. Your SMV decides your ethnicity, if your sub-race is seen as uglier then you're not allowed to be categorised into the more desired group. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is also why Jungle Gooks are categorised separate from other Gooks.

Latin can refer to many people, many of whom are NOT White

what does asian include?

It's because people use race and ethnicity interchangeably for some reason. Slavs are White and European.

View attachment 644208

Slavic and Latin people are Europeans, but because their SMV is much lower they're categorised as different peoples. Your SMV decides your ethnicity, if your sub-race is seen as uglier then you're not allowed to be categorised into the more desired group. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is also why Jungle Gooks are categorised separate from other Gooks.
This!! My father’s side of the family are all blonde Ashkenazi stuck up Jews :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:. My father’s niece has called me an Schwartze before, fuck that gigastacy dog cock slurpin yarmulke wearing cunt :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Dumbasses, Slavic is part of the Indo-European language group.

This!! My father’s side of the family are all blonde Ashkenazi stuck up Jews :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:. My father’s niece has called me an Schwartze before, fuck that gigastacy dog cock slurpin yarmulke wearing cunt :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Will your father's niece date a 5'5, balding sand?