Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This constellation doesn't happen in real life

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200411 110442

No, being Incel is not a choice. It’s a curse put on you from the minute of your birth. I was born and it was immediately over.

No fucking wonder incels are not capable of having conversation with a foid when we were mocked and bullied all our lives. Fuck foids are so god damn hypocritical and brainless.

Geez, its such a big mystery why men are afraid of women. I dunno maybe because holes cheat on their betabux husband with Chads, they divorce rape men and falsely accuse them of rape. Because holes have no empathy for ugly men and want us dead.

"being incel is a choice".....yeah of course

its over for 10/10 Chads who are too afraid to approach women

4chan fucking sucks tbh, it's glory days long gone.
#metoo movment
studies showing that guys who are "pushy and creepy" are usually ugly
women holding alot of power in the courts, media, and politics
women's bitchy behavior being labeled as "bossy"
feminism

Geez, no wonder why that most men want to stay the fuck away from them.

This is either some soy cuck, a woman, bait post or a shill. "Being an incel is a choice." So looking like him is a choice.
iu

Last edited:
Only guys with a decent face would write something like this. Girls don't even look in my direction and if they do it's a look of disgust. We don't exist in their world

Approach women as an ugly guy and only bad things will happen in return.

No, being Incel is not a choice. It’s a curse put on you from the minute of your birth. I was born and it was immediately over.

No fucking wonder incels are not capable of having conversation with a foid when we were mocked and bullied all our lives. Fuck foids are so god damn hypocritical and brainless.
Foids choose not to converse with us. It’s not that we are not capable

Just approach a fucking crowd bro!
Maybe one of them might tolerate you...

Toilets: “men need to man up and approach”

Toilets after man approached and was brutally rejected, talking to her gf’s: “who did that creep think he was? He was an ugly loser, I’m clearly way out of his league, he shouldn’t have even tried”