Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This completely destroyed me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
I cut my hair in 2019 before starting college at my home country .It took me at least two years to get long hair . I often wear snapback at school and at home. Because if i got a haircut i'd be in trouble with my christian parents. Many people told me to get dread or braids , but i couldn't because of my parents. They hated afro, finger coils ,pony tails. I tought they had problems with braids. They just hated long hair. I hate when they are pretending to love me when they prevent my happynes . I am pretty sure i could ascend if i had crazy hairstyle each two weeks. In august 2023 i had two choices : stay in that third world shit hole or come in Usa ( at my aunt's house,they have the same point of view about long hair). Unfortunately i had to cut my long hair ( i didn't enjoy its benefits)

Even if i go to college, during the breaks i'd have to come back at my aunt's house (i don't have a house yet) . The best solution should be that i have enough money to stay at my own house after the fall semester. I hate this shit , i can't do what i want . I am fucking stuck , It'll take me a long time to grow this hair. I rarely see blacks with short hair . Even black children hairmog me. Why am i unlucky ??
Even at Church i see blacks with long hair

What should i do ??
@Cayden Zhang
@Emba
@VictimofBpillReaper
@NeverGetUp36
@Ci Jey
@gotet
@Logic55

Bad haircut... seriously... a haircut? We have people rotting here with deformities or who are under 5ft4 and your big issue is... a haircut?

Bad haircut... seriously... a haircut? We have people rotting here with deformities or who are under 5ft4 and your big issue is... a haircut?
Having short hair as a black sucks

I really regret hiding my curly hair away too, i'm currently trying to grow them back tho

he is 6ft too, i remember him complaining abt getting heightmogged:feelswhat:

fr, this nigga is crazy

Well, perhaps you should have Nappy hair?

Put some gdmf pocket LINT in it and fuck them phat skanks, cuz.

Today I saw the black woman that heightmogged me yesterday
If you get heightmogged by foids that often you’re not 6ft Im 2 inches shorter than you and thats very rare

If you get heightmogged by foids that often you’re not 6ft Im 2 inches shorter than you and thats very rare
I'm working at a store, there's chance I'll see the same customers

Having a good haircut is one of the most important things bro
That and going to the gym and showering

Then you obviously need a good personality too or its over for you