Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this community is a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Gonna remind you yet again that no one is forcing you to stay here.
Likewise, no one wants you here anyway. What I mentioned in the OP is one of the reasons so many people left over the past month. I'm not blaming the mods for this mess as they wouldn't know unless they saw it for themselves. The purpose of this thread is more to raise awareness than anything else (hence the blackpill tag). Some people take everything they read here as gospel. They don't realize that they're getting trolled and might be shooting themselves in the foot. It's a perfect example of Poe's law tbh, (no soy)
High IQ but most people here will REEEEEEEEEEEEEE at this and call you bluepilled fakecel
lol yeah, some of these idiots think that women will instantly hop into bed with you if you're average looking. Autism levels are fucking insane here

Last edited:
Yeah man we’re all Chads, brutal black pill

@idkwattodowithlife rename this place Chads.me with your autistic powers
id ruin the whole site. i think saaarge is better off handling this forum instead of me, i also want work him to the bone, so its a win-win for him, and i.

Discord is for cucks.

most people on this site are just larping. Especially the ones who constantly accuse others of being fakecels. They all brag about their sexual experiences on discord and laugh at our suffering. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

repost because sarge deleted my thread after someone moved it to feedback
Cuck normie mod knajjd deleted my great thread about hot asian foids in american flag bikinis as "female worship" how retarded, is jerking off to foids worshipping them? It was a high effort post too, as it look me 15 minutes to find all the pictures. Even worse it has been confirmed knajjd is a normie larping as an incel, which I always suspected after he posted his picture and redditors said he was good looking, he got invited to a party and had sex with a drunk chick, which is a very normie thing to do. Meanwhile 30 yr old truecels who live with their parents like me have to put up with fakecel mods and stupid insults, unfortunately incel hierarchy is the same as normie hierarchy, where the best looking and most dishonest people rise to the top.

Legit. I myself browse .me in the club where women throw themselves at me for being a fat currycel. I love laughing at u losers
Lol Curry don't even try it never even started for u

can someone pm me an invite to the discord?

Lmfao

Stop

I'm dead

@knajjd what did you do to this man, why is he so angry?

deleted his great thread about hot asian foids in american flag bikinis as "female worship". it was a high effort post too, as it took him 15 minutes to find all the pictures.

You know this website is a joke when one of them is a fucking MOD with orbiters who will defend him to death. I got tired of caring, not going to waste my energy getting angry over them anymore, nothing we can do, we're always going to to have larpers and fakecels on here. Just stop taking this website seriously and take it for what it truly is, a joke.