Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this community is a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
most people on this site are just larping. Especially the ones who constantly accuse others of being fakecels. They all brag about their sexual experiences on discord and laugh at our suffering. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

repost because sarge deleted my thread after someone moved it to feedback

there are also many truecel like me but you are right

Legit. I myself browse .me in the club where women throw themselves at me for being a fat currycel. I love laughing at u losers

>i found out about incel from the front page of reddit a few months ago i'm trueoldfagcel
>im not larp, you can be a rich, big dicked, good looking incel

this community in a nutshell

I’ve been saying this for the longest.

THE MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL TO SWALLOW most incels aren't even incels they're mostly narcys looking for validation from us truecels.

We are minority even in our safe space

makes sense why mostly everyone here is a standardcel

The day of the rope comes near, fakecels get the bullet first.

EVERYONE is having sex but ME

Complaining about the status of the website without providing details to the mod team so they can help better the situation seems like a waste of time to me.

Degradation

THE CYCLE OF A TRUECEL.

I'VE said it for the longest. OP himself is suspect. "Mentalcel" LOL.

Yeah I'm not sure what OP is trying to accomplish here, is this thread ironic? He has admitted to being approached by women in the club before.

I don't believe the mentalcel meme anymore. I've already clarified this
It took you this long to realize you're ugly? Don't buy it.

Complaining about the status of the website without providing details to the mod team so they can help better the situation seems like a waste of time to me.
people deserve to know the truth. A lot of these guys are telling us its over, just LDAR, etc. while they're slaying IRL
Yeah I'm not sure what OP is trying to accomplish here, is this thread ironic? He has admitted to being approached by women in the club before.
there are guys here who currently have girlfriends and had sex many times in the past. I'm 25 and still a virgin so kindly STFU. If I ever get laid Im not gonna sit around here pretending to be incel

And this. Classic low effort-cel.

Who here has girlfriends? wdf @fukmylyf

there are guys here who currently have girlfriends and had sex many times in the past. I'm 25 and still a virgin so kindly STFU. If I ever get laid Im not gonna sit around here pretending to be incel

Stop sperging out. If you're attractive enough to be approached then maybe your problem isn't that you aren't attractive, maybe it's that you spend too much time shitposting here instead of, y'know, trying? Nearly 10,000 posts lol.

imo they are fucking losers for being here anyways bro. id say we are in the same boat but they could escape while truecels would drown

And this. Classic low effort-cel.
lol @ you crying over something so trivial. You'd probably kill yourself if you knew how other guys on this site were living
Stop sperging out. If you're attractive enough to be approached then maybe your problem isn't that you aren't attractive, maybe it's that you spend too much time shitposting here instead of, y'know, trying? Nearly 10,000 posts lol.
yeah I do try when I go out to clubs every month. Yet somehow that makes me a fakecel? Retarded logic, would you like some fries with your salt?

Last edited:
lol @ you crying over something so trivial. You'd probably kill yourself if you knew how other guys on this site were living
I hate all fakecels equally. I've been the one calling them out since day one.

I hate all fakecels equally. I've been the one calling them out since day one.
see that's the difference, I'm not a fakecel. I've always been honest about my experiences, so no one can accuse me of larping. These other guys lie to you, make you think it's hopeless, while they're out there getting laid or sexting with their hundreds of tinder matches

Last edited:
yeah I do try when I go out to clubs every month. Yet somehow that makes me a fakecel? Retarded logic, would you like some fries with your salt?

Lmfao at being attractive enough to get approached in clubs and still managing to fuck it up. The 2 brain cells that you have left should form a suicide pact. Maybe /r/TheRedPill is a better fit for you?

people deserve to know the truth. A lot of these guys are telling us its over, just LDAR, etc. while they're slaying IRL

We both agree that what they're doing is not beneficial to the community, but if you have evidence or a way of proving to the moderators that they're trolling and choose not to provide us with that information so you can instead publicly complain about the state if the website, that's not very productive.

On that note, thanks for the extra details you gave me. Please don't hesitate to contact the mod team if you happen upon more information that could lead to getting rid of trolls. That's what we're here for.

Lmfao at being attractive enough to get approached in clubs and still managing to fuck it up. The 2 brain cells that you have left should form a suicide pact. Maybe /r/TheRedPill is a better fit for you?
maybe you should try leaving your house sometime. Who knows, you might have similar experiences and realize its not so easy. Its funny how you turboautists think like this. The truth is you have no experience with women so you would 100% fail if you got the opportunity. Normies still have to work for sex.

We both agree that what they're doing is not beneficial to the community, but if you have evidence or a way of proving to the moderators that they're trolling and choose not to provide us with that information so you can instead publicly complain about the state if the website, that's not very productive.

On that note, thanks for the extra details you gave me. Please don't hesitate to contact the mod team if you happen upon more information that could lead to getting rid of trolls. That's what we're here for.

As long as the "blackpilled normies" rule remains I don't really see how revealing fakecels is useful, not like you can ban them under the rules.

As long as the "blackpilled normies" rule remains I don't really see how revealing fakecels is useful, not like you can ban them under the rules.
What's your definition of "fakecel"? My definition of "fakecel" is somebody who pretends to be incel, which is a bannable offense.

What's your definition of "fakecel"? My definition of "fakecel" is somebody who pretends to be incel, which is a bannable offense.

Is it? Doesn't say in the rules. I agree with you on the fakecel definition though. But if you have a rule that says any blackpilled person is allowed, but at the same time have a no bragging rule, wouldn't you say that anyone who's here under the Blackpilled (Conditional) rule is basically just pretending to be an incel at that point? That's why I don't agree with that rule, people will come here and LARP regardless if that rule is there or not.

Please give mods or janitors sufficient evidence. Do it via a pm

But if you have a rule that says any blackpilled person is allowed, but at the same time have a no bragging rule, wouldn't you say that anyone who's here under the Blackpilled (Conditional) rule is basically just pretending to be an incel at that point?
Not necessarily, but I see your point. The main difference between a legal blackpilled normie and a fakecel is that the former will never claim to be incel; the blackpilled normie not talking about previous successful sexual experiences does not necessarily mean that he is trying to give off the vibe that he's incel.

Simply put: if somebody claims to be an incel only for it to come to light that they were lying, they will be banned.

Yeah man we’re all Chads, brutal black pill

@idkwattodowithlife rename this place Chads.me with your autistic powers

maybe you should try leaving your house sometime. Who knows, you might have similar experiences and realize its not so easy. Its funny how you turboautists think like this. The truth is you have no experience with women so you would 100% fail if you got the opportunity. Normies still have to work for sex.

High IQ but most people here will REEEEEEEEEEEEEE at this and call you bluepilled fakecel

Not necessarily, but I see your point. The main difference between a legal blackpilled normie and a fakecel is that the former will never claim to be incel; the blackpilled normie not talking about previous successful sexual experiences does not necessarily mean that he is trying to give off the vibe that he's incel.

Simply put: if somebody claims to be an incel only for it to come to light that they were lying, they will be banned.

Eh, I'm not really sure I understand the purpose of having the rule there.

• Be stricter on self proclaimed ''mentalcels'' or people that have confessed to not being ugly

Gonna remind you yet again that no one is forcing you to stay here.

Eh, I'm not really sure I understand the purpose of having the rule there.
The blackpilled normies one? I don't think it's a big deal tbh. Maybe /r/incels didn't explicitly have that rule, but blackpilled normies were allowed in the sub and it wasn't the big deal it's made out to be nowadays. If you have good reasons to repeal that rule, I suggest you make a thread in the Meta subforum. I don't mean to sound dismissive, but blackpilled normies are unrelated to the issue at hand, the problem we're dealing with right now is trolls.

Be stricter on self proclaimed ''mentalcels'' or people that have confessed to not being ugly
If they seem to be bragging when talking about their looks then their account will be punished, however this website is not exclusively for the ugly, as one can be incel for reasons other than extremely subpar looks. Users will not be punished solely for not being as unattractive as others.

Yeah there are definitely a shit ton of LARPers here constantly pushing gatekeeper bullshit to troll and talk shit about us real truecels on discord.

Real incels are "lolcows" trolls are attracted to this place like flies on shit
The blackpilled normies one? I don't think it's a big deal tbh. Maybe /r/incels didn't explicitly have that rule, but blackpilled normies were allowed in the sub and it wasn't the big deal it's made out to be nowadays. If you have good reasons to repeal that rule, I suggest you make a thread in the Meta subforum. I don't mean to sound dismissive, but blackpilled normies are unrelated to the issue at hand, the problem we're dealing with right now is trolls.

If they seem to be bragging when talking about their looks then their account will be punished, however this website is not exclusively for the ugly, as one can be incel for reasons other than extremely subpar looks. Users will not be punished solely for not being as unattractive as others.
>If they seem to be bragging when talking about their looks then their account will be punished, however this website is not exclusively for the ugly, as one can be incel for reasons other than extremely subpar looks. Users will not be punished solely for not being as unattractive as others.
legit

Last edited:
There's honestly plenty of fakecels pretending to be incel on discord, The moderators are on the same discord server as these fakes and are seeing what they're saying but won't do anything because the rules are CUCKED here.

"Blackpilled normies are allowed" as long as they're not directly bragging here.
Instead of bragging HERE these LARPers resort to bragging on discord servers about their 500 matches on tinder within a month.
Exhibit A
8a6c2b0040780593ee542f3a24234c3c

He has 700 matches and is 6ft3 200lbs and 7-8/10 PSL but will continue to post here, he's not even the only one as said in his statement.
Telling mods who the LARPs/fakecels are is pointless because the rules are cucked.

Truecel here but i larp as a larper, that's metalarping for you.

There's honestly plenty of fakecels pretending to be incel on discord, The moderators are on the same discord server as these fakes and are seeing what they're saying but won't do anything because the rules are CUCKED here.

"Blackpilled normies are allowed" as long as they're not directly bragging here.
Instead of bragging HERE these LARPers resort to bragging on discord servers about their 500 matches on tinder within a month.
Exhibit A
View attachment 32586
He has 700 matches and is 6ft3 200lbs and 7-8/10 PSL but will continue to post here, he's not even the only one as said in his statement.
Telling mods who the LARPs/fakecels are is pointless because the rules are cucked.

If there's a discrepancy between the things they say here and the things they say in discord, they are trolling and will therefore be banned. If they insult or otherwise belittle incels in discord, they will be banned as we obviously don't allow people who have negative feelings towards this community.

As unfortunate as them bragging in discord about their matches is, I don't see what that has to do with the quality of the website as long as they act decently and adhere by the rules when posting in this forum. Further investigating needs to be done, as I wasn't aware of this discord server. If you have any more information, we would really appreciate it. E.g. certain suspicious members + their respective discord ID's, etc.

Yup, the majority of larpers are the ones spreading hypergamy propaganda and calling people betabux and betacucks. Meanwhile all the truecels would run off and marry the first foid that would ever give them attention.

If there's a discrepancy between the things they say here and the things they say in discord, they are trolling and will therefore be banned. If they insult or otherwise belittle incels in discord, they will be banned as we obviously don't allow people who have negative feelings towards this community.

As unfortunate as them bragging in discord about their matches is, I don't see what that has to do with the quality of the website as long as they act decently and adhere by the rules when posting in this forum. Further investigating needs to be done, as I wasn't aware of this discord server. If you have any more information, we would really appreciate it. E.g. certain suspicious members + their respective discord ID's, etc.
People are well aware of our stance on everything that Bagelcel mentioned, yet I haven't heard of him ever making any report of that nature. People don't actually want to do that kind of work - compiling evidence, making reports, etc. They just want us to be telepathic and omnipotent and cater to their every whim and grudge. Or, they just want to complain while continuing to use the site daily anyway.