Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THIS CITY IN BANGLADESH! Curryland has plenty of this as well. These nightmarish hells are meant to trample on and vanquish the human spirit.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1dvryoc/this_city_in_bangladesh/

Why are curries a cursed race?

Cleanest street in india

Curries have no issue seeing the rest of the world go this way

nothing new here but What the fuck is even that place.
images

Somehow in someway, someone will do the mental gymnastics to blame White people for this.

That's brutal
There's pretty much nothing more you can do once nature's invisible hand has rejected you in the selection process which is what we see with curries.

There's pretty much nothing more you can do once nature's invisible hand has rejected you in the selection process which is what we see with curries.
Definitely

Somehow in someway, someone will do the mental gymnastics to blame White people for this.
Not even the most evil White man in existence could comprehend inflicting this kind of torture and agony which curries do upon themselves.

This is a common sight in rural parts of West Bengal too

curries, what in the world :fuk:

We need 5 million more of these people in America to drive economic innovation

just a street of butchers that cant clean?
Meme Think GIF

coming soon to a street near you...

Some coping Poogalis are going to see this and say "No saar this is actually in India, us Bengalis are much cleaner than those Hindoos".

Some coping Poogalis are going to see this and say "No saar this is actually in India, us Bengalis are much cleaner than those Hindoos".
Otherizing is probably the most common curry cope.

you just dont understand the culture :foidSoy:

Looks like your averege Gypsy Slum in Southeast Europe

I was just digging into my camera roll and found this from about a year ago, I believe I found it ‘cause you posted it back then as well :feelshaha:

And yeah, this just proves anyone who thinks India is a shithole ‘cause of Hindu Dinduism rather than garbage pajeet genetics is a moron. Even baysed trad muzleem Bangladesh and Pakistan are similar shitholes

Last edited:
@DarkStar This was actually my pinned post on Instagram a year ago, I posted and pinned it so that BPgram niggas would stop calling me a self-hating cuck :forcedsmile: I recall some curry communist found my page and then commented something under this video like “cope self-hating dog, there’s nothing wrong with this:feels::soy:” and then proceeded to call me a street sweeper or something despite being a commie poorfag defending infra-human shitskins’ lack of hygiene (showing a low disgust sensitivity, a trait typical of actual janitors/street sweepers)

This could never happen in pakistan

Looks like your averege Gypsy Slum in Southeast Europe
Everywhere shitskins go turns into the third world. Can take the ape out of the jungle but can’t take the jungle out of the ape

Curries have no issue seeing the rest of the world go this way
They brag about shit like “Eengland and Canaada iz owa colonees, saar!”:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Remember that these “people” seriously have it in them to be nationalistic while having to squat with good effort to shit in a hole on the ground (or on a designated shitting street)

Having racial/national/ethnic pride as a turd worlder is nonsensical on so many levels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back