Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This chad in my class mogs me in absolutely everything

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This guy has a cute girlfriend, he has never failed a single class, he doesn't even have to work, he has a car. And on top of that, he got 100/100 on a lab report while I got a miserable 60/100. I can't compete. I'm a piece of shit.

why bother when you can just LDAR

yes typically people have no nothing to worry about will be better off then our shitty selves

Nah, guy probably will die of STDs

What's keeping you from doing better in school?

What's keeping you from doing better in school?

first, I have to work, second I'm always depressed. I'm not like these carefree dudes.

A common misconception of Chads is that they're dumb. They're not. Often, they're far smarter than incels, near-genius levels of IQ.

I also have chad classmate and he mogs the shit out of everyone. The difference between me and him is just brutal. It's like we are from totally different species.

Brutal tbh

I would just give up tbh

A common misconception of Chads is that they're dumb. They're not. Often, they're far smarter than incels, near-genius levels of IQ.
As if giving them looks wasn't enough. It's over

Just imagine how many people that were smarter than enstein and Tesla died because of their inceldom or poverty. It never began for highiqcels

I don't know. I'm not egocentric, so I asked him to help me with this material we were convering at the same. He simply said " I think you do this, I'm not sure". He didn't know how to explain it, but then he always aces his tests. Is this high IQ?

I don't know. I'm not egocentric, so I asked him to help me with this material we were convering at the same. He simply said " I think you do this, I'm not sure". He didn't know how to explain it, but then he always aces his tests. Is this high IQ?
Could be that he didn't want to be perceived as a smart-ass. Could be that he understands things well, but is not good at explaining them. Could be that he was just fucking with you. Either way, his results speak for themselves. He must have some degree of above-average IQ.

LDAR or ROPE, its our only salvation. Im so sorry.

Thats the worst kind of cope, when Chad is just superior than you in every single way, but for some reason this doesnt hurt that much

Sometimes you just have to eat your mog and cry.

This guy has a cute girlfriend, he has never failed a single class, he doesn't even have to work, he has a car. And on top of that, he got 100/100 on a lab report while I got a miserable 60/100. I can't compete. I'm a piece of shit.
You know what to do

I do the same thing sometimes tbh, I try to explain the information as fast as possible because when I try to explain things or talk to a girl or someone who is wayyyyy higher social status my eyes tend to water for some reason. I literally can't hold a conversation with a girl above a 7/10 because of this trait, it fuckin sucks.

brutal pill. when I was in uni, and in HS, Chad's would be partying and still be grade mogging me