Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This boomer auntie living with my family is killing me

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Boomer aunt that divorce raped this dumb simp, winning at least 300k and a pension and having never worked full time job for last 20 years, is killing me with her validity in my own house.

Abstract concepts are too much for this dumb good, everything is aesthetic me, now.

Hell this Sunday she had some kind of photo shoot with my mum, trying in coats for hours on the "nice weather".
Whenever I try and go down into ANY detail about any subject politics money law society, it zooms over her head and she Herr derrs her way through.

Everything is framed in her world around aesthetics in every sense, physical aesthetics especially hair and clothes. Social aesthetics, financial aesthetics, everything is superficial, tis is her whole value system.

She is ripe to be exploited by the media social media world, with this view she will literally buy the complete horseshit on these platforms because of shiny shiny.

Show dominance over her tbh

Fuck boomers

become her heir and then push her down the stairs

Last edited:
Humilliate her

The black pill is she is right. That's how you build social value. Social value has no correlation with reality

I do show dark triad, I just don't take any sit or give any sits at all. I also keep on approaching with complex topics and don't even bother with small talk at all.
Also keep on bringing up how superficiality is dumb and lampooning people eg celebrities who are.
Also I don't smile or am completely stone faced when she is engaging in the degeneracy. And also I'm not that positive generally towards her and most of the time flat out ignore her, but don't go over board with passive aggression so it confuses her as to whether I am or am not being passive aggressive.

If shes killing you then..

Also do you think I should have got this

Simulacrasimulation,

You have a received a 40% warning from WithoutMe for the post Am I close to going ER:

This is some Reddit soyboy shit

How can I get a warning for advocating violence when the post was actually about me seeing if I am psychologically going TOWARDS ER. I am looking out for psychological signs of going ER, eg I want to stop myself going in this direction.

shakespearian.

Our entire economy is build on female spending. Women are like the agents of the system, they extract resources from the male population. While males are the worst customers.

She is ripe to be exploited by the media social media world, with this view she will literally buy the complete horseshit on these platforms because of shiny shiny.

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:

Zombies

shakespearian.

Our entire economy is build on female spending. Women are like the agents of the system, they extract resources from the male population. While males are the worst customers.

View attachment 210324
Lol shopenhauer iq
Nice piss take of typos, I know I write too fast on phone and auto correct sucks balls.
But we are not writing a dissertation I'm not going to correct all typos spending more time in this than doing the whole post.
I know I should correct but this means less time posting

Good morning I hate boomers

Good morning I hate boomers
I support free helicopter rides for all boomers .

Lol shopenhauer iq
Nice piss take of typos, I know I write too fast on phone and auto correct sucks balls.
But we are not writing a dissertation I'm not going to correct all typos spending more time in this than doing the whole post.
I know I should correct but this means less time posting

Don't get so pissed. Also, why are you even using a phone to traverse the information superhighway? Are you a masochist? The advent of smartphones is a key culprit in the ongoing downfall of the internet. Bequeath yourself from that instrument of torture and use a reel steed with lots of RAM, like the rest of us.

I support free helicopter rides for all boomers .

Don't get so pissed. Also, why are you even using a phone to traverse the information superhighway? Are you a masochist? The advent of smartphones is a key culprit in the ongoing downfall of the internet. Bequeath yourself from that instrument of torture and use a reel steed with lots of RAM, like the rest of us.
This is why I don't like messages you can't get non verbal communication and intonations across.
I wasn't pissed as didn't mean it that way, all I meant was lol I was laughing at myself my own grammatical failures that you pointed out.

I only use a phone for convenience for writing on the go not LARPING in one room.

I completely and utterly agree with you on smart phone, almost 99% of all "apps" on phone are either degenerate outright, or degenerate your iq eg mindless Tetris like games stupid crossword games etc, with lots of shiny colours.

I only use smartphone for productivity;
stack exchange GitHub messenger, trading, news, wiki

Last edited:
Can't docx unfair, however is attracivish but she is old now 55 post wall toastie, but she still is completely and utterly vacuous superficial in every regard, she is stuck in ground zero, learned nothing in half a century.

Steal her identity and bounce.