Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This board fails to mention how bad life post age 30 is

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's not just kind of bad, it's exponentially worse than being in your early 20s.

How many non-balding men over 30 do you know?

How many happy men over 30 do you know?

How many men over 30 do you know who have women physically attracted to them?

The only plan you need for life post 30 is a good, painless way to kill yourself.

sub8 past 30 = TRUECEL OR BETABUXX IN DEAD BEDROOM

I assume most of the members here figure they will be dead before then

if you haven't had a lot of sex or a couple gf's in your 20's, then it's undeniably over after 30. you will die alone 100%

makes sense since most of this site's users are under 30

Most users are in their twenties, so it's no surprise that they don't talk about this.

At least you have wizardpowers to play with

they are. A Somalian's life expectancy is higher than a trucel living in the first world, which is pretty fucking ironic

most oldcels like face and lms use discord? or wizardchan?

Most incels past 30 have either roped or descended into betabuxx. That's why they are underrepresented here.

tbh if you make it to thirty, you should already be used to living a shitty life. and most likely will keep bitching without ever doing anything

some are not bald or receding the lucky fucks.

some seem happy enough.

now the attraction part i can see them not having much there.

Turning 26 in a few hours OP. I understand that I'm not meant to have a normal life. Sex drive is already decreasing. By 30 hopefully VR sex will improve and I'll dollmaxx. Most 30cels here on the forum seem pretty chill.

I've been a completely bald truecel throughout my 20s so life past 30 hasn't been any different at all for me.

I'm turning 30 next year, I wish I had the courage to rope but I'm too scared to do it, at this point I've definitely given up on dating and now I'm just gonna exist instead of live, just exist to cope and maybe in my 40s I'll have the balls to finally blow my brains out.

I can't envision a life of inceldom past maybe 25 years old. Like my brain physically can't picture it. I don't know what to do.

@FrustratedWhiteMale hasn't posted in over a month
was that the old guy, i remember him saying that he was coping with medicine, he seemed like a very intresting guy when i first lurked here. I hope he is okay.
I can't envision a life of inceldom past maybe 25 years old. Like my brain physically can't picture it. I don't know what to do.
Mate you'll have to either looksmax or go to indonesia, im already saving up money, idk if i can cope until past then

was that the old guy, i remember him saying that he was coping with medicine, he seemed like a very intresting guy when i first lurked here. I hope he is okay.

Mate you'll have to either looksmax or go to indonesia, im already saving up money, idk if i can cope until past then
I am gonna try SEAmaxxing soon. Gotta at least try it out to test my value over there

I am gonna try SEAmaxxing soon. Gotta at least try it out to test my value over there
go on tinder if you're white, 2.5 or 3psl above, reasonably rich you will be fine, just go on tinder to see how many matches.

go on tinder if you're white, 2.5 or 3psl above, reasonably rich you will be fine, just go on tinder to see how many matches.
why would being rich matter if I'm just trying to fuck tinder girls?

why would being rich matter if I'm just trying to fuck tinder girls?
when you're an old cel past 30+ they'll bee looking for betabuxx, this is what i've obesearved

when you're an old cel past 30+ they'll bee looking for betabuxx, this is what i've obesearved
I'm about to turn 25. I want to try and be a fuckboy like itsOVER

If you’re average looking white guy you could get a noodle easily, although if you’re ugly than be prepared to betabux for the family

The society doesn't want men to contribute anymore

Basically this.

I’m almost 40. Any sliver of hope died long ago. But if you’re high IQ you can find many ways to cope. You can learn to see through the thin veil of superficial foid-orientated modern life.

You simply get used to misery. You go with the motions because it's easier than roping. In my case, I kind of stopped feeling strong emotions. Everything is just an endless sea of grey.

You simply get used to misery. You go with the motions because it's easier than roping. In my case, I kind of stopped feeling strong emotions. Everything is just an endless sea of grey.
I'm still in the fresh PTSD state so all the emotions are still hitting me hard. I guess I never thought I would exit highschool without even holding a girls hand. It's brutal.

I just hit Saint Elliot's age recently, and I can't take it anymore. Can't even picture myself hitting 30. The rope is calling to me.

Last edited:
That's not true. Since i've started living by myself and having enough money to get hookers it's noticeably better than before.

Basically this.

I’m almost 40. Any sliver of hope died long ago. But if you’re high IQ you can find many ways to cope. You can learn to see through the thin veil of superficial foid-orientated modern life.
how do you find life as an oldcel? i already feel old now

how do you find life as an oldcel? i already feel old now

It’s shit, but tbh in many ways it’s better than it was when I was younger. Between careermaxxing and wealthmaxxing, gymmaxxing, reading and constantly learning, I get by alright. When I completely gave up any hope of finding female validation I felt quite liberated. I just wish I knew some incel friends IRL to hang with.

It’s shit, but tbh in many ways it’s better than it was when I was younger. Between careermaxxing and wealthmaxxing, gymmaxxing, reading and constantly learning, I get by alright. When I completely gave up any hope of finding female validation I felt quite liberated. I just wish I knew some incel friends IRL to hang with.
surely join face and lms discord server, to be incel at 40 means ur the truest of truecels

i think this guy had similar experiences

I can confirm it was much easier to be in my 20s than now in my 30s. Games as a cope worked much better for one thing. Also my incel friends were still not in LTRs with noodle whores as they are both now and we were doing some cool web projects together as a cope and to burn some time.

Also this.

surely join face and lms discord server, to be incel at 40 means ur the truest of truecels

i think this guy had similar experiences

White and tall doesn't mean shit if every other trait is subhuman.

White and tall doesn't mean shit if every other trait is subhuman.
ye u can still use jbw, u have an advantage over an ugly 5'8 curry like me, not saying if your 6ft and whit e ur not an incel

ye u can still use jbw, u have an advantage over an ugly 5'8 curry like me, not saying if your 6ft and whit e ur not an incel
No advatage if you're in a white country, especially the Balkans

The anhedonia gets worse, copes become less fulfilling. The numbness chips away at you every day until you can't feel anymore. I feel like a robot most days. The rage goes down if that's any consolation. mid thirties here.

No advatage if you're in a white country, especially the Balkans
well a curry will be disadvantaged in the west but the white guy will be advantaged in curryland or any aisan country, unless there deformed

they are. A Somalian's life expectancy is higher than a trucel living in the first world, which is pretty fucking ironic
Is there a statistic for that?

Seriously the deadbedroom sub and similar boards have shown be just how bad life is if you're not attractive. You either end up with a wife that hates you or you stay alone forever.

It's too brutal to think about tbh. And yes I've noticed that few men above 30 show visible happiness the way younger people do. They're all just copers. Dealing with wageslavery, dealing with their shitty wife.

the anxiety is really fucking bad and it keeps coming back over and over

That is why they are wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back