Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This bluepilled diamond ring commercial makes me furious every time I see it.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I see this commercial a lot and it just fucking infuriates me. That dumb, cucked expression on the beta's face, that stupid ditzy expressions when the materialistic females the expensive ring. That fucking harpy screeches. I hate it all. Buying a wedding ring for your girlfriend is basically prostitution at this point. Marriage is one big cuck. She will always be fantasizing about "Jose", but this commercial brainwashes young men into thinking that should be accepted and you should put up with it

I'm not watching that.

"So it better be a kickass ring." That does not sound bluepilled and more blackpilled.

They're flat out saying "If it's not a good ring, she will leave you for someone that can give her a better ring."

"So it better be a kickass ring." That does not sound bluepilled and more blackpilled.

They're flat out saying "If it's not a good ring, she will leave you for someone that can give her a better ring."

True, but it's also bluepilled in the sense that they're trying to turn young men into betabuxxed cucks.

I see this commercial a lot and it just fucking infuriates me. That dumb, cucked expression on the beta's face, that stupid ditzy expressions when the materialistic females the expensive ring. That fucking harpy screeches. I hate it all. Buying a wedding ring for your girlfriend is basically prostitution at this point. Marriage is one big cuck. She will always be fantasizing about "Jose", but this commercial brainwashes young men into thinking that should be accepted and you should put up with it

USA is more based then UK, in UK by law all TV Adverts have to feature non stereotypical views of women but you can get around it by having interracial couples but the white Karens in BBC didnt expect that recently they starting to put White Men Mixed women on adverts everywhere

Ikea had a advert at Christmas showing a white man mixed women married with daughter it got 1 + million views

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EKS2YfLc0

in 2000s it was black men white women but non that all the mixed daughters are going into advertising they are promoting white men mixed women
Capture5

even people pointing it out in comments
They (youtube) deleted a shieet ton of comments btw
She also is wearing a key necklace = cucking?

Capture6

Last edited:
how was it?
It was just retarded. It just showed that she would all of the sudden she would love you forever just because you gave her a ring and will stop thinking of the chad she fucked a few years ago. Just an incredibly bluepilled video

Plot twist: she's still cucking him with Jose Chadriquez, and that ring will get pawned when she divorces him and takes half.

JFL that Jose part is exactly why you don't get married, Jose isn't even phased, guy says "I like" and likes the image because he knows he's going to be tapping that later anyways
Plot twist: she's still cucking him with Jose Chadriquez, and that ring will get pawned when she divorces him and takes half.

What the actual fuck is that Jose part LMFAO? It's like they're laughing in the faces of viewers and admitting they're mocking cucks who'll fall for this. "Who she spent a magical night with?" What the FUCK LMFAO. That is legit hilarious, the sad thing is that dumb fucking normie goyin won't even have a problem with it :feelskek:

What the actual fuck is that Jose part LMFAO? It's like they're laughing in the faces of viewers and admitting they're mocking cucks who'll fall for this. "Who she spent a magical night with?" What the FUCK LMFAO. That is legit hilarious, the sad thing is that dumb fucking normie goyin won't even have a problem with it :feelskek:

right? imagine allowing your "girlfriend" to be in contact with some rando chad that facefucked her once.