Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This bitch blames SLUT SHAMING for creating incels

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
It comes from a Polish website, in the comments under a story where a guy says something like "A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock opened by many keys is a shit lock". Of course I've got bombarded by negative votes and just look.
Sorry for crap editing, I had to change some stuff from the automatic translation because they would not make any sense otherwise.
For Polishcels: https://anonimowe.pl/e6x5J

a girl like her would have her fingers cut off for such blasphemy in a incel dominated government

I've never called a girl a slut as a derogatory term. All that promiscuous ladies are doing is making peoples' genitals smile. What harm does fucking and sucking do?

I JUST WANT TO PARTICIPATE

I've never called a girl a slut as a derogatory term. All that promiscuous ladies are doing is making peoples' genitals smile. What harm does fucking and sucking do?

I'm not saying that slut shaming is good or bad, I'm just pissed off on how foids can blame everything on men and get away with it.

I'm not saying that slut shaming is good or bad, I'm just pissed off on how foids can blame everything on men and get away with it.
Double standards is a bitch

Chads call roasties sluts all the time while fucking them AND THEY LOVE IT

They are making the top 1% genital's smile. They are being redistributed to them because the government is taxing you in order to fund their hedonistic lifestyle. Slut shaming is a very powerful tool to get whores back in line and surrender their pussies to their rightful owners.

If they weren't shamed then they'd fuck some no jaw having ethnik manlet. Yeah right

If they weren't shamed then they'd fuck some no jaw having ethnik manlet. Yeah right
Ironically shaming them will make it more likely they will fuck him.

This world doesn't seem right, when everybody will fuck around, like filthy apes or something. There must be a virgin wife preserved for all of us.

Poles are basically scum. Some alt-righters would have you believe Poland is a good country because it has an extremely right wing government but this means nothing if their women aren't reigned it. If Poland wants to restore sanity it should ban female suffrage, smartphones and make any man raping a woman older than 18 that hasn't married yet immune from persecution.

You are an idiot.

There is actual research proving sluts make bad wives http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

Last edited:
Poles are basically scum. Some alt-righters would have you believe Poland is a good country because it has an extremely right wing government but this means nothing if their women aren't reigned it. If Poland wants to restore sanity it should ban female suffrage, smartphones and make any man raping a woman older than 18 that hasn't married yet immune from persecution.
What would be a good country’s government in your opinion. I’m curious.

What would be a good country’s government in your opinion. I’m curious.
You mean currently or ideally? Currently I believe Russia and Turkey seem ok. They have kept female suffrage but it no longer holds any relevance since they both abolished democracy. You can't have any good governing as long as women are voting. Russia and Turkey surpassed that by making democracy a sham so that is good.

Wow incel in Poland, didn't know it was possible

why would you think that? Polish thots aren't much better than the American ones. Unless you're black/Arab/Medditeranean, then those hoes will beg for your exotic cock.

I don't like sluts but I think slut shaming is one of the causes

bitch, when there was more slut shaming, there were less incels.

It's everything but looks isn't it

Why wouldn't it be possible ? In any country with women's suffrage and democracy you create vast hordes of incense in a generation.

It's everything but looks isn't it
The next comments were classic "get a haircut, hit the gym and respect females" bullshit, so I decided not to respond. Not gonna waste any more time.

Premarital sex is a sinful activity that needs to be punished to highest non-death extent. Anyone who participated in it is a degenerate and needs to be shamed Scarlet Letter style.

This. This 10,000 fucking times :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

same

Degeneratecel

Premarital sex is a sinful activity that needs to be punished to highest non-death extent. Anyone who participated in it is a degenerate and needs to be shamed Scarlet Letter style.

I. Don't. Care.
I just want mine.

The future of the human race can cannibalize itself and swim in its shit.
If that's what you believe I hope you remain incel as long as you live.

its not like theyll fuck incels without any slut shaming

If that's what you believe I hope you remain incel as long as you live.
Luckily for me what you want is completely irrelevant. :p

Unluckily for me I'll probably remain an incel as long as I live anyway. :trepidation:
its not like theyll fuck incels without any slut shaming
But on the other hand, does slut-shaming cause girls to fuck us?

How many cucks were in that thread to downvote the truth, though I suppose denial is not below them in any sense. Victim complexes usually feature society's universally sympathetic sluts given priority over the as actual victims.