Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This based blackpilled normie guy literally doxxed himself

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

how tf did this guy get doxxed did he say where he was or did they somehow track his ip, im not even on the level of a script kiddie so i dont understand this shit some highiq cell elaborate :feelsokman::feelswow:

what an idiot
his social life is ruined for a good year or two now

Doxing yourself has to be an automatic candidate for the darwin awards

I love how these normies think that they're saving the world by doing these witch hunts. What i noticed about these faggots is that they love to ruin people's lives, be it incels, alt-right, or people who offend them (basically people with different political views from their own).

Lots of mayonormies are being doxxed by a nigress(skai jackson) this week simply for rapping what tyrones produce

Doxxing is just lol tier. No black guy would ever give a fuck about such shit.

Being white is annoying, other ethnics can talk shit about whatever they want and nobody gives a fuck. Ever seen a black guy get criticized for being fucking "transphobic"? Lmao. Fucking hate hypocritical whites so much.

OP they googled his nickname "redwings8282" and found other posts forums where he's registered with the same nickname and then went through his profile stats, forum posts, etc, and found his facebook profile link in one of those

OP they googled his nickname "redwings8282" and found other posts forums where he's registered with the same nickname and then went through his profile stats, forum posts, etc, and found his facebook profile link in one of those
Never underestimate how much free time a soycuck numale has in his minimum wage job

ah thanks bro, i was just wondering good thing i dont have any social media here or register on any other fourms with this name, i thought they somehow grabbed his ip what an idiot

View attachment 275821View attachment 275822View attachment 275823
View attachment 275830View attachment 275832
how tf did this guy get doxxed did he say where he was or did they somehow track his ip, im not even on the level of a script kiddie so i dont understand this shit some highiq cell elaborate :feelsokman::feelswow:

I say ton of same stuff and worse on other forum where ive pastedy photo jfl. Yeah its stupid and can be used against u but if u have no facebook snd social life then it ain't that bad

As for the guy. Well rip his University and job

The only way to not dox yourself is to
- stay off the internet

If you know one person's email address Spokeo can link all accounts via "offline activity" and "automatically saved log in usernames" (kiwifarms are pro at this). I recall this cunt in college who digitally harassed me. Someone must have spokeod her as she showed up on their preview page.
I found out
- She was a closet lesbian
- She worked as a prostitute

isnt spokeo mainly americans only effected and cant u delete ur spokeo page

- stay off the internet

If you know one person's email address Spokeo can link all accounts via "offline activity" and "automatically saved log in usernames" (kiwifarms are pro at this). I recall this cunt in college who digitally harassed me. Someone must have spokeod her as she showed up on their preview page.
I found out
[/QUOTE

isnt spokeo mainly americans only effected and cant u delete ur spokeo page

Nah this girl was a european expat living in Britain tracking her UK social media accounts.

Last edited:
Nah this girl was a european expat living in Britain.
damn, but i found no info from myself if i use my email it should find me tho right? how kiwifarms even get someones email lol

damn, but i found no info from myself if i use my email it should find me tho right? how kiwifarms even get someones email lol

Someone close to you leaked it or you made it public on a craigs list or profile page.

Another one is Twitter where if you use your real e-mail during sign up all you contacts from your e-mail history can see your real name. I was on a forum and conversed with anon users via e-mail.
When I went on Twitter it said "people you may know" and I saw all their real names and locations.

Oh btw unrelated. Do you like this anime or is it "coom fuel" only?

Last edited:
Someone close to you leaked it or you made it public on a Greggs list or profile page.

Another one is Twitter where if you use your real e-mail during sign up all you contacts from your e-mail history can see your real name. I was on a forum and conversed with anon users via e-mail.
When I went on Twitter it said "people you may know" and I saw all their real names and locations.

Oh btw unrelated. Do you like this anime or is it "coom fuel" only?

ah i see, i dont even use twitter so i guess im fine

and yes anime is my main cope now tbh i watch kaled liner a long time im probably gonna rewatch, but i just finished the fate vn and that was long af and watched fate zero, fate ubw and heavens feels so im tired af

and yes anime is my main cope now tbh i watch kaled liner a long time im probably gonna rewatch, but i just finished the fate vn and that was long af and watched fate zero, fate ubw and heavens feels so im tired af

I have a very short attention span and barely could finish date-a-live series 2, despite it being a pleasurable cope.

I had trouble finding the "pink haired golden pupil eye girl" anime as it kept returning videogames. So many different titles and series as you said. Downloaded a random torrent of 4 seasons of "Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA" with an OAV movie.

I have a very short attention span and barely could finish date-a-live series 2, despite it being a pleasurable cope.

I had trouble finding the "pink haired golden pupil eye girl" anime as it kept returning videogames. So many different titles and series as you said. Downloaded a random torrent of 4 seasons of "Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA" with an OAV movie.
try modafinil, dude. You should watch fate stay night unlimited blade works first, and then fate heavens feels and then fate zero for the original story as fate kaled liner is a spinoff but u can stil lwatch it also

I used to have the same attention span problem because i had (((adhd))) but it became a habbit to start watching it, if u like date a live u should try highschool dxd it's pretty similar.

lmao even if I was doxed what would it matter? not like I have any friendships or job they could fuck up with doxing :lul: get fuked itcels :feelsokman:

Weird why would anyone put their real name on Facebook. I once had 15 Facebook accounts none with my name nor picture.

that's actually disgusting and should be illegal. happens or happened with youtube too, showing me profiles of people I had phone number or email of I'm not exactly sure which one :feelswhat: facebook too, you add someone's number in your phone and 3 hours later you see a friend recommendation with 0 mutuals :feelswhat: why aren't these fuck companies getting fined 1bil for this? hope gdpr cleared this cancer up and if it didn't, it's not working
Weird why would anyone put their real name on Facebook. I once had 15 Facebook accounts none with my name nor picture.
normies
- stay off the internet

I found out
:feelswhat:
damn you postmaxxed so hard serge personally greycelled you for life? :lul:

Last edited:
Where does he doxx himself? Misleading title.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back