Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This based autistic ricecel on Reddit who can’t make friends in college is called SnooRoar.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
SnooRoar is this ricecel of Chinese immigrants who goes to UCLA as a engineering student. He has an infamous history on Reddit because his original account got suspended and he keeps making repeat accounts asking the same questions about professors, electives, and how he struggles with making friends.

He makes the same threads over and over on new accounts and won’t stop. He makes tons of threads about how he can’t make any friends and gets rejected all the time by potential friends. He tried joining frats and got rejected by all of them.

This is his account tracking Reddit account of him. People on Reddit look out for him and he apparently once condoned domestic violence and he admitted to beating up his mom. Apparently even people irl confirmed to Reddit he’s a “freak”.

I swear he’s autistic. He literally gets sexually aroused by asking so many questions on Reddit for people to answer and ranted about wanting to see frat boys get arrested at parties and how sexually arousing it would be to watch that. He also spams military subreddits about failing to get in the military too or something. He also once LARPED as a sex offender.

Even more pathetic than me, adeformed rice

How is he not permabanned yet?

Man normies are so fucking cruel. Just leave them alone, just leave SnooRoar and Chris-chan and all those other lolcows alone. They can't harm you if you don't poke them with the stick (foid got Christian to molest his mother).

This is his account tracking Reddit account of him. People on Reddit look out for him and he apparently once condoned domestic violence and he admitted to beating up his mom. Apparently even people irl confirmed to Reddit he’s a “freak”.
There's point for anyone to defend someone who beat up his own mother.

His return was nice.

Man normies are so fucking cruel. Just leave them alone, just leave SnooRoar and Chris-chan and all those other lolcows alone. They can't harm you if you don't poke them with the stick (foid got Christian to molest his mother).
Chris Chan should have been thrown from a cliff as a baby. He's of no value to the human species.

He's just doing le silly face
He's not ugly, just bad hair and good bone structure
even this michael cera looking guy gets laid

SnooRoar is this ricecel of Chinese immigrants who goes to UCLA as a engineering student. He has an infamous history on Reddit because his original account got suspended and he keeps making repeat accounts asking the same questions about professors, electives, and how he struggles with making friends.

He makes the same threads over and over on new accounts and won’t stop. He makes tons of threads about how he can’t make any friends and gets rejected all the time by potential friends. He tried joining frats and got rejected by all of them.

I swear he’s autistic. He literally gets sexually aroused by asking so many questions on Reddit for people to answer and ranted about wanting to see frat boys get arrested at parties and how sexually arousing it would be to watch that. He also spams military subreddits about failing to get in the military too or something. He also once LARPED as a sex offender.

larping as a sex offender is wild :whatfeels::whatfeels:

This guy sounds like the next hERo. I mean, rejected from the military, struggles to make friends in college, constantly online on the most truecel soycial media platform (reddit).

Sounds exactly like saint Alek.

This guy sounds like the next hERo. I mean, rejected from the military, struggles to make friends in college, constantly online on the most truecel soycial media platform (reddit).

Sounds exactly like saint Alek.
He is similar to Cho

This world Worships Woman

Nothing new Here , Most man are disregarded and shitted on :feelsclown:

And nt man Mock other man when their in a group , kek :feelsclown::feelsUgh:

Yeah but life is one big contest & these fuckers like to shit on low hanging fruit so they feel like the Chad while they bully & ridicule in their bloodlust.