Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This admission from soyciety would get me to leave the incel scene

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
"The feminist achievement of female economic parity + sexual liberty has resulted in a culture of promiscuity consisting of most young women and a smaller pool of men in a model of mating that fits with our evolved human nature. Incels are substantively a structural result of this new semi-polygynous dynamic. Datings apps and social media have amplified this change which started decades ago."

I admit: I could be drawn to the idea as a rationalization for my own issues. However it's also an INTERESTING question and disproving it would be a huge blow to the incel worldview. It's treated as third-rail though by most people writing about incels. Is it because they consider the possibility of it being true (in what would bias them to avoid the question) as an embarrassment for 1960s onwards Progressivism? I hate how empty most anti-incel analyses are -- very braindead screeching about misogyny and violence blah blah. There is no there there. This just ends up making me think the idea is true. Anyway here's one bloke journalist essentially saying that idea in so many words but I want this sort of thing said on CNN...

Last edited: