Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Third world wagies GTFIH

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
How much you earn a week?

I earned 60 dollars a week for 60 hours of work working all week except sundays yeyyyyy :DDDDD

College or NEET is 10 times b etter than that bullshit

wow that is fucking horrible

then again a number 10 meal at sonic is almost eight dollars

Mega suifuel - your boss earns 4x your salary from your work and he has to give 1.5x to the government (ultimate suifuel considering you’re paying corrupt swines of politicians and single roasties kid), all of this while you barely make a living :feelsclown:

Where do you live?
South america
Mega suifuel - your boss earns 4x your salary from your work and he has to give 1.5x to the government (ultimate suifuel considering you’re paying corrupt swines of politicians and single roasties kid), all of this while you barely make a living :feelsclown:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Being a wagie in Brazil is something i don't wish to anyone.

i worked almost 50 horus and got 390 dollars
i mean its not that bad until you realize I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and 20% of that shit is fucking taxed out

i worked almost 50 horus and got 390 dollars
i mean its not that bad until you realize I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and 20% of that shit is fucking taxed out
It's not that bad tbh, I don't struggle too much with rent but I can't afford anything else than the bare minimum to survive on my own ( not even the internet )
rent is 50 USD/month here
food is at least ( cooking it all ) 150 USD/month
water + electricity + gas for the kitchen = 50 USD / month
Basic shit to live a functional life 0 USD because I couldn't afford it

Even if you exclusively SURVIVE you're still running a loss of 10 USD / month.

It's impossible to buy a car or move out or buy clothing, it's OVER, and it is considered "earning good money" what a fucking joke, I'll move to the god damn USA by parachuting if I need to