Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Third world shithole coper is trying to make excuses for the country shes from

Foids live in tutorial mode. No matter where.

Damm she was mad

Nationalism is one hell of drug

:feelskek::feelskek:

I'll rather be "self-hating", as some people here have called me a few times, than this desperately cope with the fact that I live in an irrelevant shithole:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

:feelskek::feelskek:

I'll rather be "self-hating", as some people here have called me a few times, than this desperately cope with the fact that I live in an irrelevant shithole:feelsthink::feelshaha:.
I used to never think of the shithole o was raised in, the fact that I constantly think about the people in the country I was born fucking annoys me

You go girl, uganda supapowa or someshit! You and your nigger brethren gotta stay the hell you are and don't bother firstworldcels with your nigger problems. In fact if i lived in the first world i'd even donate pennies to these sub saharan failed nigger states so that then wouldn't collapse completely, anything goes as long as i don't have to deal with them on my turf.

Jingoists tend to be low IQ