Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking that everybody is my friend is probably the reason why I'm suffering so much right now

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
[UWSL]When I was young, I couldn't distinguish foe from a friend so I thought everybody was my friend. I only knew who is who if I heard them openly admit their true intentions. Like if I heard them say to me that they don't like me then I would know that they don't like me, or if they say they like me then I would know that they like me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]And this led to financial suffering as I got robbed, scammed, manipulated a lot of times. And embarrassment from being manipulated to do humiliating things. And mental suffering from the gaslighting and bullying.[/UWSL]

And bluepilled me thought they were just joking around as they told me.

1. They take/use my stuff without my permission

2. If others make a mistake, it's ignored or they would be lenient to them, however if I did a mistake, even if it's a small mistake, they won't correct me but they will give throw insults at me, calling me stupid and that

3. They will sometimes force me to do humiliating things like they will tell me to "pick up that candy on the ground and lick it!" or "eat this booger!" if I ask them for a favor

4. They made me pay for everything. I remember a group of bullies become my friends after I bought them the BB guns they wanted.

5. They coerced me to do illegal stuff and if caught they will blame me and laugh at me for being caught or...

6. If they did something illegal, I will get the blame.

7. They emasculated me. Like if we're playing a head hitting game with a plastic bottle, if it was my turn they will tell me to "hit harder" over and over again and they won't let me end my turn as if I'm weak as shit.

8. They always invaded my pace/privacy. Example: if I'm playing a game, they will take over my PC while I'm away from my PC and ruin my progress, like griefing my base in minecraft for example.

9. If they visit my house, they won't knock the door and just enter it without permission and do whatever they want as they please. I remember I made the mistake of letting my normie classmates know where I live, and once they stepped in my bedroom, it was over, they started going only to jerk of in my bedroom. One time they kicked me out of there because they don't want their fapping session to be disturbed by my guitar playing session.

10. They will let their young sibling or someone do what they want to me. I remember I got punked by a 10 year old and I can't do shit about it because her father is are around.

11. They extort me for money. In school a friend will always make an excuse to make me pay for things I broke even though he was the one who broke it. I would pay out of fear because he has his normie group who will back him up.

12. They low-key want me dead. Like they will make jokes about killing me like that moment where two of my friends said "what if we threw TollierRobertis419 in that deep lake?" or when one of my friend showed us his rifle, he said "what if we shot TollieRobertis419 in the head with this?"

13. They laugh at/don't take my death seriously. Two normie band mates heard about the story of me almost dying from a drug overdose (I never intended suicide, I was actually trying to get high but I miscalculated my dose) the older guy laughed and made a joke about it. My classmates once heard about my roping attempt (again never intended suicide, just trying to gain sympathy to stop the bullying and get neet money), but they still continued bullying me.

14. If I make death threats towards some guy I don't like in my social circle, they won't take it seriously. I did this once and the guy wasn't scared at all and still continued disrespecting me like normal.

15. They interrogate me. They will sometimes ask a personal questions and if I don't answer, they will keep getting louder and louder and sometimes they will threaten to hit me with a blunt object if I don't answer it truthfully.

JFL this is just too much for me. I can't even process it all.

I only learned about their malicious intentions after I looked up the signs of bullying online. But I'm already hurt and it's too late to reverse the damage.

Right now I have new friends and I still can't know which one is real and which one is fake. JFL it's over for discernmentcels.

Disguisting people, cut them off completely (in a video game)

They used you because you were a rich kid. The rich halo basically got people to be your friend.

Honestly I always had a full on opposing perspective in my late teens, I never got the illusion that everyone liked me. Last year or so, I always felt like everyone hates me, which honestly, I think is true.

Make it very easy for yourself and just say you have no friends at all. You have allies and aquintances. Allies are only there untill a certain goal is achieved. Aquintances come and go.

Then you have brotherhoods, stuff like religion etc, organisations with common life long goals. Go join a brotherhood, at least they have an interest in watching your back because if you fulfill your tasks they also win in the long run.

Forget friends

are you autistic?it's weird that you considered them friends despite doing all of that terrible shit.

are you autistic?it's weird that you considered them friends despite doing all of that terrible shit.
Yes. My self-esteem was also too low to trust in myself at the time so when those scums said "we're just toughening you up bro! this is how real men should treat each other!" (worded in a convincing manner) when I asked them to stop bullying me, I just believed them and fell for that lie for awhile and let the abuse happen, not until I found out about the truth on the internet (I looked up signs of bullying in google) but it was already over.

What the fuck is this shit? Sotty but if all of this really happened you are probably a cuckold.

What the fuck is this shit? Sotty but if all of this really happened you are probably a cuckold.
Brutal. :feelsrope:

I was raised to be like this but the blackpill saved me. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
[UWSL]When I was young, I couldn't distinguish foe from a friend so I thought everybody was my friend. I only knew who is who if I heard them openly admit their true intentions. Like if I heard them say to me that they don't like me then I would know that they don't like me, or if they say they like me then I would know that they like me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]And this led to financial suffering as I got robbed, scammed, manipulated a lot of times. And embarrassment from being manipulated to do humiliating things. And mental suffering from the gaslighting and bullying.[/UWSL]

And bluepilled me thought they were just joking around as they told me.

1. They take/use my stuff without my permission

2. If others make a mistake, it's ignored or they would be lenient to them, however if I did a mistake, even if it's a small mistake, they won't correct me but they will give throw insults at me, calling me stupid and that

3. They will sometimes force me to do humiliating things like they will tell me to "pick up that candy on the ground and lick it!" or "eat this booger!" if I ask them for a favor

4. They made me pay for everything. I remember a group of bullies become my friends after I bought them the BB guns they wanted.

5. They coerced me to do illegal stuff and if caught they will blame me and laugh at me for being caught or...

6. If they did something illegal, I will get the blame.

7. They emasculated me. Like if we're playing a head hitting game with a plastic bottle, if it was my turn they will tell me to "hit harder" over and over again and they won't let me end my turn as if I'm weak as shit.

8. They always invaded my pace/privacy. Example: if I'm playing a game, they will take over my PC while I'm away from my PC and ruin my progress, like griefing my base in minecraft for example.

9. If they visit my house, they won't knock the door and just enter it without permission and do whatever they want as they please. I remember I made the mistake of letting my normie classmates know where I live, and once they stepped in my bedroom, it was over, they started going only to jerk of in my bedroom. One time they kicked me out of there because they don't want their fapping session to be disturbed by my guitar playing session.

10. They will let their young sibling or someone do what they want to me. I remember I got punked by a 10 year old and I can't do shit about it because her father is are around.

11. They extort me for money. In school a friend will always make an excuse to make me pay for things I broke even though he was the one who broke it. I would pay out of fear because he has his normie group who will back him up.

12. They low-key want me dead. Like they will make jokes about killing me like that moment where two of my friends said "what if we threw TollierRobertis419 in that deep lake?" or when one of my friend showed us his rifle, he said "what if we shot TollieRobertis419 in the head with this?"

13. They laugh at/don't take my death seriously. Two normie band mates heard about the story of me almost dying from a drug overdose (I never intended suicide, I was actually trying to get high but I miscalculated my dose) the older guy laughed and made a joke about it. My classmates once heard about my roping attempt (again never intended suicide, just trying to gain sympathy to stop the bullying and get neet money), but they still continued bullying me.

14. If I make death threats towards some guy I don't like in my social circle, they won't take it seriously. I did this once and the guy wasn't scared at all and still continued disrespecting me like normal.

15. They interrogate me. They will sometimes ask a personal questions and if I don't answer, they will keep getting louder and louder and sometimes they will threaten to hit me with a blunt object if I don't answer it truthfully.

JFL this is just too much for me. I can't even process it all.

I only learned about their malicious intentions after I looked up the signs of bullying online. But I'm already hurt and it's too late to reverse the damage.

Right now I have new friends and I still can't know which one is real and which one is fake. JFL it's over for discernmentcels.
Same but I never got screwed over that bad. Tbh my life is pretty easy I never really encountered severe trauma of any kind aside from getting beaten up and threatened by hoodlums a couple times

Same but I never got screwed over that bad. Tbh my life is pretty easy I never really encountered severe trauma of any kind aside from getting beaten up and threatened by hoodlums a couple times
Living in the hood while being autistic is the worst thing that can happen to you :fuk:

tahts tough bro, cut people off like that

Why do you continuously interact with normies/NPCs?

You learned what happens, right?
I need connections so I can find jobs and get stuff from the black market easily. It's quite hard to get those things if you don't have connections here.

Last edited:
Living in the hood while being autistic is the worst thing that can happen to you :fuk:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Subhumans are tortured relentlessly everywhere in backwards white/latin countries :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: What did we do wrong? We just want to live our lives this isn’t fair this isn’t fair :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I always knew who was phony but my mother and rest of family told me I am full of shit and people are good and I am the bad one when they fuck me over. Fuck people