Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of scamming roasties on Tinder.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Since we know that females can only simp for chad males, how about I take advantage of that? I'm thinking of making some money by scamming roasties on tinder. And this is the idea I have in mind.
I will steal a few pictures of a gigachad, then I will use those to set up a fake tinder profile. Since women only simp for attractive males, I could ask women for money in the bio. I will set a demand that every foid who swipes right need to give me 40$ If thiz works then I can make tens of thousands of dollars of off entitled roasties.:feelskek::feelskek:
This will show those hoes what the consequence of being hypergamous and rejecting your looksmatch. Incels can finally get back at those entitled femoids for being egotistical and whores to overestimate themselves.
And to you fags who put too much emphasis on morality. Decent looking femoids won't hesitate to exploit the thirst of millions of desperate men out there for lots of money by scamming them. We need to give those entitled whores a taste of their own medicine.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Based whoremonger

Since we know that females can only simp for chad males, how about I take advantage of that? I'm thinking of making some money by scamming roasties on tinder. And this is the idea I have in mind.
I will steal a few pictures of a gigachad, then I will use those to set up a fake tinder profile. Since women only simp for attractive males, I could ask women for money in the bio. I will set a demand that every foid who swipes right need to give me 40$ If thiz works then I can make tens of thousands of dollars of off entitled roasties.:feelskek::feelskek:
This will show those hoes what the consequence of being hypergamous and rejecting your looksmatch. Incels can finally get back at those entitled femoids for being egotistical and whores to overestimate themselves.
And to you fags who put too much emphasis on morality. Decent looking femoids won't hesitate to exploit the thirst of millions of desperate men out there for lots of money by scamming them. We need to give those entitled whores a taste of their own medicine.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
based af! :feelsLightsaber:

based username and avi :feelsLSD:

Foids are not so dumb as you think, you must keep it subtle

Chat with girl a week or two, then say - ima coming to your place, but i need money to drive to you, for example

Now that will work much better than just asking outright for money - you are not the only one scammer there, they are experienced now

Either way, good luck with that, you gonna need it