Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious thinking of running away from home

Being homeless is worse than you can imagine. You think being incel is bad? People are politely dismissive and to you as incel. When you are homeless people are just purely aggressive.

I’ve experienced being shot at by paintballs, spat on or Kicked by the average citizen, harassment. The first night you spend on the cold sidewalk worrying that some psycho will rob you or inject you with some shot, you’ll be going back home.

It seems exaggerated but I’ve experienced it myself. Lmao fucking people even with a car and considered a Lowe class of citizen, I know this because our HR department and leadership have openly talked shit about people who slept in their cars cause the pay is so shit snd rent is so expensive in this area.

People are heartless
agree thats why i will just try to survive until i can move out

lol me too. Holy shit this thread is fucking deep.

I've had this as well, I ran out of home when I was 14 twice.

My parents found me later, it was really cold and I've starved couple of times in the past all around my teens.

It doesn't feel good ngl, it's horrible, your body becomes numb and you can't move your nerves, you can't pee, get up, it's like your brain is shrinking.

Yes, when you starve it literally feels like your brain is shrinking.

Don't do it, make sure you study well and shit, stay active on incel community focus on your posts. Write down shit about a youtube video and try using your voice in your basement.

You don't need to think much because you've already written what you have to say in a paper. Now, you can just record shit, tell them you're going for playing soccer or something like that and record yourself somewhere free, so you can give your voice it's full potential and add humor and shit cause there's no one judging you, no one in your family etc. people who hate you.

The script is very important, carry the paper and add emphasis and stuff on it so you know when to say something how to say it etc.

Now record shit. Come home, try and do animations and presentations editing on your PC. For apps, I mean my dad doesn't let me install any it straight up goes to the admin to give it's password and shit, just post on incel forums and clear your browser history and cache everytime you leave.

Just talk and get fame on incel community such as .is

lol me too. Holy shit this thread is fucking deep.

I've had this as well, I ran out of home when I was 14 twice.

My parents found me later, it was really cold and I've starved couple of times in the past all around my teens.

It doesn't feel good ngl, it's horrible, your body becomes numb and you can't move your nerves, you can't pee, get up, it's like your brain is shrinking.

Yes, when you starve it literally feels like your brain is shrinking.

Don't do it, make sure you study well and shit, stay active on incel community focus on your posts. Write down shit about a youtube video and try using your voice in your basement.

You don't need to think much because you've already written what you have to say in a paper. Now, you can just record shit, tell them you're going for playing soccer or something like that and record yourself somewhere free, so you can give your voice it's full potential and add humor and shit cause there's no one judging you, no one in your family etc. people who hate you.

The script is very important, carry the paper and add emphasis and stuff on it so you know when to say something how to say it etc.

Now record shit. Come home, try and do animations and presentations editing on your PC. For apps, I mean my dad doesn't let me install any it straight up goes to the admin to give it's password and shit, just post on incel forums and clear your browser history and cache everytime you leave.

Just talk and get fame on incel community such as .is
oh do u think it will work

Bro I ruined my life, doing drugs and meth before I even turned 18. I’m 18 now and fear I’ve ruined everything In my life. Should I commit suicide bro?
fakecel out

I
oh do u think it will work
created a post about this before. Uhh it's the same thing, honestly.

Maybe.

Look, for you I advised you not to get out of home, but look at my inceldom lifestyle plan, it's much more useful for venting.

I ran away from "home" and slept on urban rooftops as a child....