Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious thinking of running away from home

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am thinking of running away from home and just die of from being homeless and starvation what do u guys think. first let me introduce myself i am 18 years old and live with my family who dosent give a shit about me and want me to suffer so i had enough of this fucking abuse. they dont allow me to do anything they like to control me and i am sick of this also i am muslim and my parents are really strict ngl i am tired of this fucked up life with endless pain and suffer so what do you guys think shouId run away and eventually die from being starved

An adult cannot "run away"...Quite simple. Moving out is a legal process.

You will run straight back home after sleeping in the gutter and going without food

true i did it last time and came back home after few hours
2772587 joe biden head shake

true the police will bring me back

Oh. Most unfortunate.

When I was about your age, I also left a situation involving favoritism and dark-pigment discrimination. I realized that I respected a tall pale White German redhead more than my own relatives.

Indeed. I preached self-love in the past and hope to do so soon. We should all love ourselves enough to resist NT brainwashing.

My Personal Exploits:

Downtown Milwaukee, Brookfield, Tomah, Eau Claire, St. Paul...Minneapolis!

Ism

Ism1

Ism2

Ism3

Ism4

Don’t do something that you will regret later

I recommend buying some cigarettes, getting some alcohol if you can, going out at 3 AM on a night walk into the woods while drinking, smoking and listening to depressive black metal (DSBM). The cigarettes are a must, without a physiological need to go outside you'll just stay indoors rotting with your shitty family. Black metal isn't a must, but DSBM or just forest metal songs are long, gloomy and don't have any lyrics singing about being genetically superior to you. Perfect for night walks. Alcohol is also a bonus, preferably hard liquor that you can drink until you pass out, sleep peacefully and wake up in a fresh new environment

I recommend buying some cigarettes, getting some alcohol if you can, going out at 3 AM on a night walk into the woods while drinking, smoking and listening to depressive black metal (DSBM). The cigarettes are a must, without a physiological need to go outside you'll just stay indoors rotting with your shitty family. Black metal isn't a must, but DSBM or just forest metal songs are long, gloomy and don't have any lyrics singing about being genetically superior to you. Perfect for night walks. Alcohol is also a bonus, preferably hard liquor that you can drink until you pass out, sleep peacefully and wake up in a fresh new environment
shit man i cant do all of those things u said like alcohol is prohibited because i am muslim however i dont even have money

true the police will bring me back

That implies that someone cared about you enough to report you to the Cops as missing, because otherwise why would the Cops these days bother?

I wish I was lucky enough to have someone care about me, I could go missing or die tomorrow and no one would care or remember.

That implies that someone cared about you enough to report you to the Cops as missing, because otherwise why would the Cops these days bother?

I wish I was lucky enough to have someone care about me, I could go missing or die tomorrow and no one would care or remember.
no the police didnt bring me back i eventually came back because it was pointless that i ran away and as u said no one actually gives a fuck about us

being homeless doesn't sound as bad but you are a low T youngcel other hobos will absolutely destroy you :worryfeels::society:

run forrEst Run

i am thinking of running away from home and just die of from being homeless and starvation what do u guys think. first let me introduce myself i am 18 years old and live with my family who dosent give a shit about me and want me to suffer so i had enough of this fucking abuse. they dont allow me to do anything they like to control me and i am sick of this also i am muslim and my parents are really strict ngl i am tired of this fucked up life with endless pain and suffer so what do you guys think shouId run away and eventually die from being starved
you will be probably be found. Unless you're absolutely certain that you have the will power to run and let yourself die. Don't attempt to do this.

it is hard to be homelesss if u are 18
other hobos are absolutely ruthless for territory and resources you need to be really high T and aggressive to survive in that environment :dafuckfeels::society:

Well, Mother and I were unable to pay for our apartment, so I lived in a youth commune.
I got a question. Can you pm me or start a chat? I have a lot of questions about your autism. Your case fascinates me

I got a question. Can you pm me or start a chat? I have a lot of questions about your autism. Your case fascinates me

Hopefully, later in the month, or year.

it sucks man tbh my parents control me
Bro I ruined my life, doing drugs and meth before I even turned 18. I’m 18 now and fear I’ve ruined everything In my life. Should I commit suicide bro?

Bro I ruined my life, doing drugs and meth before I even turned 18. I’m 18 now and fear I’ve ruined everything In my life. Should I commit suicide bro?
nah dont kill urself man its not worth it. for me i feel pain 24/7 and no one cares about me even my family but we just have to move on

live with my family who dosent give a shit about me and want me to suffer
Been through that shit and i know it's extremely damaging to your mental health
what do you guys think shouId run away and eventually die from being starved
It's miles better than being in that toxic environment tbh

live in a remote forest, bring a rifle and lots of ammo with you, hunt to stay alive

Been through that shit and i know it's extremely damaging to your mental health

It's miles better than being in that toxic environment tbh
shit man i agree but i am too pusy to do it

try actually sleeping on the street for one night and that will change your mind

you will probably get raped up the ass by some other hobo
or get an infected cut that will hurt like fucking shit when it turns into a massive tumor of pus

just rope or cope
or at least start doing oxy/heroin before you actually go live on the street
u right being homeless will make my situation even worse

You can't run away from yourself

Wherever you go

Their yar!

Being homeless is worse than you can imagine. You think being incel is bad? People are politely dismissive and to you as incel. When you are homeless people are just purely aggressive.

I’ve experienced being shot at by paintballs, spat on or Kicked by the average citizen, harassment. The first night you spend on the cold sidewalk worrying that some psycho will rob you or inject you with some shot, you’ll be going back home.

It seems exaggerated but I’ve experienced it myself. Lmao fucking people even with a car and considered a Lowe class of citizen, I know this because our HR department and leadership have openly talked shit about people who slept in their cars cause the pay is so shit snd rent is so expensive in this area.

People are heartless

Last edited: