Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of becoming a truck driver...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I probably haven't done enough research but I can't think of any cons. I'm used to handling isolation and I'm happy with suffering from isolation and long and early hours in the expense of not having to have a job where I have to talk to ppl.

The average I think is 30k to 40k but I could be wrong. If that's true tho then I'm happy with that

It's a good incel choice, I thought of it too. Travelling across several states and chilling at rest areas or whatever is strangely comfortable, but it's not going to last. In a few decades it will not exist anymore as far as I know.

It's a good incel choice, I thought of it too. Travelling across several states and chilling at rest areas or whatever is strangely comfortable, but it's not going to last. In a few decades it will not exist anymore as far as I know.
A few decades is a long time yaknow. Also as an Intel obviously I don't have anything to spend money on so I could become neet for rest of my life if the job rlly does come to an end. I'm naturally a minimalist and I'd be happy with living in a caravan for example, only thing I need is a bed, WiFi, phone and that's it.

Wdym it's not gonna last?
Also how come u r not one if h were interested? U too young or did u go down different career path?

A few decades is a long time yaknow. Also as an Intel obviously I don't have anything to spend money on so I could become neet for rest of my life. I'm naturally a minimalist and I'd be happy with living in a caravan for example, only thing I need is a bed, WiFi, phone and that's it.

Wdym it's not gonna last?
Also how come u r not one if h were interested? U too young or did u go down different career path?
I don't really have a career, just a lot of failed attempts at a few.

yeah, within like 2-3 decades the idea is that trucks will become replaced by either automated shit or something else. That's fine until then but after you're gonna be out of a job with nothing to show for it.

It is like I said a comfy job. It will definitely get dull and boring at times but what job doesn't. Honestly driving on a long Tennessee highway is quite relaxing though. For a "low skill" job it's a ok choice, pay is just ok until you've done it for a while, but you don't have to deal with pretty much any single person which is very ideal for someone like us. I wanted to do it as a teen but then was talked out of it by parents

I don't really have a career, just a lot of failed attempts at a few.

yeah, within like 2-3 decades the idea is that trucks will become replaced by either automated shit or something else. That's fine until then but after you're gonna be out of a job with nothing to show for it.

It is like I said a comfy job. It will definitely get dull and boring at times but what job doesn't. Honestly driving on a long Tennessee highway is quite relaxing though. For a "low skill" job it's a ok choice, pay is just ok until you've done it for a while, but you don't have to deal with pretty much any single person which is very ideal for someone like us. I wanted to do it as a teen but then was talked out of it by parents
Yeh truck driving would be especially nice in places like the US. In the UK the buildings, landscape and overall architecture is boring af but there would be a few interesting things to see every now and then

Yeh truck driving would be especially nice in places like the US. In the UK the buildings, landscape and overall architecture is boring af but there would be a few interesting things to see every now and then
oh, i have no idea how good it is in the UK tbh. Could be worse

oh, i have no idea how good it is in the UK tbh. Could be worse
It's only slightly worse I'd imagine but just everything in general here is worse than the US. Wish I was born in the US ngl

I'd love this profession. Unfortunately I'll never be able to drive due to slight autism and high inhib.

I'd love this profession. Unfortunately I'll never be able to drive due to slight autism and high inhib.
Just copy my title theory.

Also I feel like I'm kinda autistic but it's the only job I can get with good pay considering what it is and I have to do no social interaction.

Also why is being high inhib a problemo? Truck driving is perfect job for high inhib ppl. U get anxious easily n stuff?

Lol never noticed your title before.

I just feel I'm too low IQ and anxious to drive around a big ol truck across the country, and also remembering all the rules and regulations that it takes to drive one.

Trucking is indeed the ideal incel job. You may even be able to pick up hookers on the job in a remote town and fuck them in your truck as a lot of truckers do. I say go for it if you're able and good luck.

Lol never noticed your title before.

I just feel I'm too low IQ and anxious to drive around a big ol truck across the country, and also remembering all the rules and regulations that it takes to drive one.

Trucking is indeed the ideal incel job. You may even be able to pick up hookers on the job in a remote town and fuck them in your truck as a lot of truckers do. I say go for it if you're able and good luck.
Ik this sounds kinda bluepilled but there's a chance u only think that cuz of low confidence. It probably looks harder than it is. Search videos on YouTube about what driving test is like and what driving b like in general then that will help u know what driving would b like 4 u

Ah the open road drive a thousand miles and shit in a bucket!

Best find a school and get a sponsor! (They pay your school you pay them back while driving for them a few years. Like a nigger or Irish)

The robots AIN'T here yet!

Ah the open road drive a thousand miles and shit in a bucket!

Best find a school and get a sponsor! (They pay your school you pay them back while driving for them a few years. Like a nigger or Irish)

The robots AIN'T here yet!
Didnae understand paragraph 2
Didnae understand paragraph 3
Didnae understand y it seems like u against truck driving. Perfect job for an Intel. Perfect job for me.

Ik this sounds kinda bluepilled but there's a chance u only think that cuz of low confidence. It probably looks harder than it is. Search videos on YouTube about what driving test is like and what driving b like in general then that will help u know what driving would b like 4 u

I'll look into it :feelsokman:

@Blacktarpill

I probably haven't done enough research but I can't think of any cons.

Are you a careful driver? I've read maneuvering those things can be a real pain... And nowadays, I hear, the companies can go overboard with GPS to keep track of you, pressure you to work faster-faster... Then again, that's about the wage of a teacher in the US... Good luck either way.

Didnae understand paragraph 2
Didnae understand paragraph 3
Didnae understand y it seems like u against truck driving. Perfect job for an Intel. Perfect job for me.
It's expensive to learn all the laes and rules and backing up and stuff.

It's a freaking GREAT JOB! My dad did it for a while - to save money on shipping he did it himself wholesale!

But when i tried to do it the tuition was &5000 usd that i didn't have. I couldn't raise it....

But i still drove a truck just a smaller box truck. And delivered equipment.
++×
Semi trucks cost a LOT

More than a nice house and land.

They don't let random folks just hop in and drive them!

Are you a careful driver? I've read maneuvering those things can be a real pain... And nowadays, I hear, the companies can go overboard with GPS to keep track of you, pressure you to work faster-faster... Then again, that's about the wage of a teacher in the US... Good luck either way.
Manuevering those is a nightmare apparently

Knee a few driver's shared horror stories lol

Manuevering those is a nightmare apparently

Knee a few driver's shared horror stories lol

Exactly. I've seen enough truck accidents to scare the shit outta me. I don't trust myself behind the wheel of anything that large.

It's expensive to learn all the laes and rules and backing up and stuff.

It's a freaking GREAT JOB! My dad did it for a while - to save money on shipping he did it himself wholesale!

But when i tried to do it the tuition was &5000 usd that i didn't have. I couldn't raise it....

But i still drove a truck just a smaller box truck. And delivered equipment.
++×
Semi trucks cost a LOT

More than a nice house and land.

They don't let random folks just hop in and drive them!
Yeh ik the CDL or whatever costs money n other stuff too maybe. I rlly hope I can get that sorted
@Blacktarpill
@Blacktarpill
What about him?

Yeh ik the CDL or whatever costs money n other stuff too maybe. I rlly hope I can get that sorted
It's worth doing! I knew trucker dudes that owned land and homes after a few years of cheap eating and driving.

Just avoid restaurants and eat cheap.

It's worth doing! I knew trucker dudes that owned land and homes after a few years of cheap eating and driving.

Just avoid restaurants and eat cheap.
Take a walk

Yeah being a truck driver isn't about idyllically cruising the American highways at your own pace. You are constantly racing against a GPS algorithm for how fast you should be able to make your route, which is why many truckers have to skip sleeping and just run on meth, piss in bottles to avoid having to stop, and are all obese from eating junk food whilst behind the wheel.

Not to mention its a job that will be annihilated by automation.

I'd go for something more practical like a diesel mechanic, if you are competent you will never want for work.

Sounds like good cope

become an online truck driver

Nice choice but please don't go ER

I probably haven't done enough research but I can't think of any cons. I'm used to handling isolation and I'm happy with suffering from isolation and long and early hours in the expense of not having to have a job where I have to talk to ppl.

The average I think is 30k to 40k but I could be wrong. If that's true tho then I'm happy with that

Bad idea.

The cons:

-Constant pestering by your boss to get a load to a specific place on time even in severely bad weather among any other dangerous conditions or if you are dog tired.

-You’re fucked if you have sleep apnea as you will be forced to wear the machine even if you can’t tolerate it for a specific amount of hours to keep your job and yes it records that data.

-You will likely develop painful stomach ulcers over time from sitting for such long periods as well being confined to such a small space of the truck which you will literally live in most of the time.

-Most truckers largely exist on fast food which as anyone knows will severely negatively impact your health overtime.

-The automated vehicle revolution is getting well underway and will result in massive layoffs in the trucking industry as well probably severely reduced pay for those truckers who don‘t lose their jobs.

Last edited:
Alex Minassian in the making.

Watch out for stacy's on the road posting to Instagram, Snapchat, ect while still driving

Not to mention operating a big as truck in a city is probably really stressful.