Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking of all the People who have a Worse Life Than Us

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
Thinking about all the people with "Lock-in Syndrome". A condition where the motor-complex in your brain doesn't work so you can't move anything. This isn't like paralysis where you can't feel, you can still feel, you just can't move, including your eyes. So you're CONSTANTLY stuck in a super uncomfortable position, still fully conscious, unable to move or communicate. Whenever I think my life couldn't get worse I imagine life if I had LOCK-IN SYNDROME"

Or what about people in a specific Malaysian prison. I remember reading stories about what goes on in some of these shitholes. Prisoners who get dominated by stronger prisoners are forced to become what are called "dogs". "Dogging" is the act of making another prisoner act like your dog 24/7. Prisoners literally force other prisoners to be on a leash, walk on four legs, drink from the toliet, and food off the floor, and bark to communicate. There is no breaks, if prisoners are caught saying anything other than "bark" or "woof" they're beaten into oblivion by their masters. As punishment for not acting dog-like enough, often times the "dogs" are forced to drink from the toliet after a prisoner with diarrhea have defecated in there. Sometimes the dogs have their penises and balls cut off and are raped throug the gaping wound.

Of course daily anal rape is something that dogs have to experience and often times as their eating their faces are stomped into the ground causing their teeth to shatter. THIS IS DAILY LIFE FOR SOME PEOPLE! This makes me feel fortunate to have the life I do.

I think when people say most people have a life better than us they mean normal people not people with extreme disabilities. Then again those people with extreme disabilities will always have someone to care about them while we don’t.

I'm worse off than most people in the world. I'd estimate about 80% of all humans currently alive are happier than me.

Or what about people in a specific Malaysian prison. I remember reading stories about what goes on in some of these shitholes. Prisoners who get dominated by stronger prisoners are forced to become what are called "dogs". "Dogging" is the act of making another prisoner act like your dog 24/7. Prisoners literally force other prisoners to be on a leash, walk on four legs, drink from the toliet, and food off the floor, and bark to communicate. There is no breaks, if prisoners are caught saying anything other than "bark" or "woof" they're beaten into oblivion by their masters. As punishment for not acting dog-like enough, often times the "dogs" are forced to drink from the toliet after a prisoner with diarrhea have defecated in there. Sometimes the dogs have their penises and balls cut off and are raped throug the gaping wound.

Of course daily anal rape is something that dogs have to experience and often times as their eating their faces are stomped into the ground causing their teeth to shatter. THIS IS DAILY LIFE FOR SOME PEOPLE! This makes me feel fortunate to have the life I do.

I don't see any articles about this anywhere. Are you sure you didn't come up with this yourself?

if they're sexhavers they mog my quality of life

They can feel but can't move even a part of themselves:feelscry:.

WTF is there some footage of this dog custom or some eyewitness account?

Last edited:
Notice in order to find people worse off than us you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and find people that are essentially dead. Doesn't really sell the point that lonely virgins aren't really suffering, does it?

I don't see any articles about this anywhere. Are you sure you didn't come up with this yourself?

I read about it on some 4chan thread and then was linked to a video that was in Malaysian or whatever language they speak down there. It was super obscure but I have no reason to doubt its legitmacy.
WTF is there some footage of this dog custom or some eyewitness account?

I saw it from some obscure Malaysian news site. There was no footage of it happening, just news anchors talking and some guy from 4chan translated it. You could probably find it on 4plebs archive but it was years ago.

Can’t help but think about the ones who have better lives than me

Notice in order to find people worse off than us you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and find people that are essentially dead. Doesn't really sell the point that lonely virgins aren't really suffering, does it?

I'm not saying we aren't suffering, im saying this is a cope.

I think about people that suffer epidermolyosis bullosa, people that suffer it are known as "butterfly children". Every kind of friction is extremely painful and causes blisters, because your skin is extremely weak and falls off just by touching it, leaving a painful wound. Your life is basically tons of physical pain, complete isolation from other people and objects, absolute social rejection and lonely death. Most people that survive it to adulthood are basically crazy. I am not posting pics or vids, because those poor people are deformed and covered with open wounds.

I often think that high functioning autism is worse than low functioning autism as the low functioning aren't expected to integrate into society and noone treats them badly.

I often think that high functioning autism is worse than low functioning autism as the low functioning aren't expected to integrate into society and noone treats them badly.

High functioning autism isn't bad at all if you look good.