Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking asia going to save you? this is what they look like without makeup

N

Narazz

Officer
Make up lies

Sculpted-faces-Asians-use-tweezers-and-scissors-to-remove-their-stunning-video-makeup-5b39d93ae050b__880.jpg

btw, maybe we can use that to looks max!

Still think she's cute tbhtbh.

better than KFCwhores who look like bipedal gorillas.

honestly i do too

I'd be just fine spending the rest of my life with a girl like this.

She's like a cute 4 but if I was dating her she'd be a 7 to me.

Not a problem if they always use make up

(But yeah she's ugly without faje, JFL at incels.is rating girls, legit i've never seen one girl that wasn't found attractive except real trisomics and midgets )
honestly i do too

Except you guys find ALL girls attractive, so your rating is shit and doesn't matter.

Everytime someone posts a legit 1 or 2/10 two members come saying "she's attractive"

They look like dolls.

Everytime someone posts a legit 1 or 2/10 two members come saying "she's attractive"
I'm surprised it's not more than that. I would take an ugly girl.

All women look like men without makeup. That's normal

Asian woman are so fucking ugly.

I hate white cucks dating and even one-time banging a noodlewhores. I wish them brutal, painful death.

MAn, i did too... Bros we really sad right?

better than KFCwhores who look like bipedal gorillas.
Idk, at least they have some forward growth in their face. Nig and gook foids are easily the least attractive, though.

Idk, at least they have some forward growth in their face. Nig and gook foids are easily the least attractive, though.

noodlewhores look the most feminine and cute though whilst KFCwhores are the least neotenic... besides abos which are like KFCwhores but on steroids.

abos are barely clinging to humanity, in fact its questionable whether they are even human.

went from retarded alien to winnie the poo

Except you guys find ALL girls attractive, so your rating is shit and doesn't matter.
tbh

I don't care as long as they don't reveal their true form and break my fantasy

Her looksmatch's body is still yet to be found.

Still think she's cute tbhtbh.

This.

The natural version with the round face actually looks cuter than the creepy Michael Jackson mask.

Besides, this is made for effect and contrast, she took the ugliest picture possible for the version on the right. But if she'd just clean herself properly and maybe just use a normal little bit of make up or whatever, she could actually look cute.

Noridic and Celtic girls are the most attractive imo

when the dick is hard IDGAF.

[simp alert] I would spend the rest of my life a happy man with the girl on the right

Not a problem if they always use make up

(But yeah she's ugly without faje, JFL at incels.is rating girls, legit i've never seen one girl that wasn't found attractive except real trisomics and midgets )

All women are attractive in the dark giving you head.

Who gives a shit if she looks like crap without fakeup.
Just make sure she does her makeup before sex and its not a problem