Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about working in fast food for free

Ultimate_phalanx

Ultimate_phalanx

Greycel
I've been looking for a job, ANY job for the past 5 years and have found nothing. Everyone my age either already has their dream job or is getting married. At this point I am seriously considering going to McDonald's and telling the manager that I'll work for them for free. I just need the work experience man. Should I follow through or not cuck myself like this?

Shoot, I mean McDonald's will actually pay you!- So if you're gonna work there, might as well accept the paycheck, sure...

I don't know much about your goals in doing this, so maybe you could elaborate on "I just need the work experience".

I've been looking for a job, ANY job for the past 5 years and have found nothing. Everyone my age either already has their dream job or is getting married. At this point I am seriously considering going to McDonald's and telling the manager that I'll work for them for free. I just need the work experience man. Should I follow through or not cuck myself like this?
just work in sum warehouse
they literally hire anyone
Ive been offered a job in a warehouse and I dont even have any degree/ any work experience

Last edited:
Ive been offered a job in a warehouse and I dont even have a any degree/ any work experience
+ you dont have to interact with people

Ive been offered a job in a warehouse and I dont even have a any degree/ any work experience
what country?

there's no way no job will hire you to wageslave, you don't need to work for free at all

There's barely any warehouses in my area and they've already rejected me, I seriously don't know what it is about me that turns off people from hiring me. I've been told I'm a hard worker and my resume is general. I should at least be getting accepted into fucking wagie jobs but they all aboid me like the plague.

There's barely any warehouses in my area and they've already rejected me, I seriously don't know what it is about me that turns off people from hiring me. I've been told I'm a hard worker and my resume is general. I should at least be getting accepted into fucking wagie jobs but they all aboid me like the plague.
brutal :fuk:
gl brocel

Working for free fulltime in food industry is illegal im pretty sure. Just find a fastfood job normally. I dont think fast food will hire beggers, either.. Just save yourself the embarrassment man. Gl mate

Any temp jobs in your area? That’s what I did, they hire pretty much anybody who applies.

Ok GrAY

nigger what? what are you a janny?

Sounds brutal. Can you get neetbuxx at least?

going to McDonald's and telling the manager that I'll work for them for free.
Slavery is illegal so I don't think they can take you up on that offer. Unless they do some unpaid intern jewery.

It's life over for you if you're thinking about working at McDonald's without being paid.