Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thinking about the users who joined during 2017-2019

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
All these guys came as early as 2017-2019 to the forum and so many left within 2 years at most, same with 2020 and 2021, 2022 cels ( I can probably count a handful of 2022 cels) , 2 years at most is their .is lifespan. Most probably ascended, forum was good back then, so you can't say " left because forum was dead". Looking at how majority of the forum rn consists of 2023 and 2024 cels,makes me think how many 2023-2024 cels would take the same path and will probably ascend within a year or two.

Think about it though, very few people actually stay here more than 3 years. So statistically most users come here do ascend in a few years or even months. And if they had he potential to ascend, were they incels to begin with, or just normies who failed multiple times.

I've been here almost 4 years.

Of course not everyone ascends, some just leave to other place or do something else, but I do think lot ascend but wouldn't tell others, because backlash

Some of those users were from Reddit too, so some of them went back to that sub-reddit that gets banned every two weeks

I can probably count a handful of 2022 cels
brudda im one of them i just made the grave mistake of deleting my first account
I would kill to get my old join date back :feelsping:

brudda im one of them i just made the grave mistake of deleting my first account
I would kill to get my old join date back :feelsping:
Don't worry about join date
Don't stress on internet points and digits. If you have a good reputation in the forum your join date doesn't matter

There's still some pre 2020cels left.
@ilieknothing
@JohnDoe
@Emba
@zerozerozero
@Animecel2D
@Mecoja
@turbocuckcel_7000
@PersonalityChad
@AsiaCel
@based_meme

Just to name some:hax:

There's still some pre 2020cels left.
@ilieknothing
@JohnDoe
@Emba
@zerozerozero
@Animecel2D
@Mecoja
@turbocuckcel_7000
@PersonalityChad
@AsiaCel
@based_meme

Just to name some:hax:
See
We can probably name a handful of names

Most users will come and go, that’s just how it is. In 6 months we will see the active users change drastically.

Most users will come and go, that’s just how it is. In 6 months we will see the active users change drastically.
Forum was so different during last December

@Max Doltman @Johnhatenigger12 @Bianor @cripplecel were very active

Crazy

Forum was so different during last December

@Max Doltman @Johnhatenigger12 @Bianor @cripplecel were very active

Crazy
Yeah bro, I took a break from here for a few months and come back to a completely different place. Same happened last year when I did the same as well.

We should feel good for those og brocels afterall they helped us cope

Yeah bro, I took a break from here for a few months and come back to a completely different place. Same happened last year when I did the same as well.
A lot of currycels suddenly started spawning in 2024, in 2023 there were probably 5 active curries, I said to myself how low we are in number, now I see currycels in every post

@Pajeetsingh @Rapist @wereq @Incel @Chudpreet

This, i think this add unique value to the forum. Recently i see more guys leaving the site trying to ascend that actually doing it.

A lot of currycels suddenly started spawning in 2024, in 2023 there were probably 5 active curries, I said to myself how low we are in number, now I see currycels in every post

@Pajeetsingh @Rapist @wereq @Incel @Chudpreet
Can i be considered as curry? From bangladesh

I've been lurking since 2018, man miss those days.

The forum was much edgier and the chadfishes were gold.

Sure you have a brother from the same country I forgot his name tho
Very few Bangladeshicel here, the only one i interacted with was @FardinKhan and @Fevet is from kolkata on bangali

The staff were very ban happy back in 2017 - 2020. So many OGs were banned, including me, for petty reasons and gay shit like racism or arguing with a janny.

The staff were very ban happy back in 2017 - 2020. So many OGs were banned, including me, for petty reasons and gay shit like racism.
Reading old posts on how so many 2017 2018 cels wanted to be gay and troon out and got away without ban,I think the opposite. But you probably know more

Is there a way to filter posts to only see pre 2020? Would be cool to see.

Reading old posts on how so many 2017 2018 cels wanted to be gay and troon out and got away without ban,I think the opposite. But you probably know more
Most permabans were from getting a bunch of 10-20% warnings.
"20% warning for racism", "20% warning for flaming" etc., it was really gay.
Manosphere sites should never have rules against "isms" and flaming/raging. Of course men get angry every now and then.

Plenty of them are still around a lot of the ones who aren’t on this forum anymore are on .org. @Weed @fukmylyf @RREEEEEEEEE are all active on .org

Anyways here’s a list of active Nov 2017 cels

Anyways here’s a list of active Nov 2017 cels
Add @Alone75 to that list as well since he’s been around since SlutHate days