Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Active Nov 2017 Cels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
These are the still active November 2017cel posters rotting on the forum
@PLA1092

@Indari
@tehgymcel420
@ilieknothing
@Captvic
@zangano1
@Angry_runt
@lifefuel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ordinaryotaku
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@Ritalincel
@kampman

Last edited:
brutal endangered-speciespill

i havent seen rrreee posting and rialinecel

@PLA1092

@Indari
@tehgymcel420
@ilieknothing
@Captvic
@zangano1
@Angry_runt
@lifefuel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ordinaryotaku
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@Ritalincel
i am online right now :feelsrope:

I’ll be here until the day I die, which is hopefully soon

It must be tough seeing users you like stop posting and being replaced, but it also must be interesting seeing the different GrAY generations

Forgot @kampman

Day1cel reporting in. Not in danger of ascending or dying (that I know of) any time soon.

brutal join date mog

@PLA1092

@Indari
@tehgymcel420
@ilieknothing
@Captvic
@zangano1
@Angry_runt
@lifefuel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ordinaryotaku
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@Ritalincel
@kampman
Over!

Forgot @lifefuel

Count me on that list, my og account is from 2017

Dwindled quite a bit

Dwindled quite a bit
Yup. A lot more were on here even a year ago. However sadly most of them don’t seem to have ascended they seem to just move on with their lives

These are the OG users. I'm new, I joined this year. I may be here until I pass away :cryfeels:

Looks like I forgot @Alone75 too fuck

@PLA1092

@Indari
@tehgymcel420
@ilieknothing
@Captvic
@zangano1
@Angry_runt
@lifefuel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ordinaryotaku
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@Ritalincel
@kampman
Over they need to rope

Brutal, being on this forum for 6 years would be suifuel for me.

It must be tough seeing users you like stop posting and being replaced, but it also must be interesting seeing the different GrAY generations
This forum really should be a temporary cope. It's fucking boring as shit seeing the same posts that all boil down to "foids are whores".

This forum really should be a temporary cope. It's fucking boring as shit seeing the same posts that all boil down to "foids are whores".
It's been my daily cope since my join date.

@PLA1092

@Indari
@tehgymcel420
@ilieknothing
@Captvic
@zangano1
@Angry_runt
@lifefuel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ordinaryotaku
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@Ritalincel
@kampman
I joined earlier than the rest (compare our USER #s). I think I am probably the least active one out of all, mostly because of my moderating duties on Looksmax.

I joined earlier than the rest (compare our USER #s). I think I am probably the least active one out of all, mostly because of my moderating duties on Looksmax.
What accounts joined before you

What accounts joined before you
I can only think of the creator of this forum. The others were probably the mods of the original /r/incels sub. I already knew about this forum before it was actually created though. I am now the oldest member around.

I can only think of the creator of this forum. The others were probably the mods of the original /r/incels sub. I already knew about this forum before it was actually created though. I am now the oldest member around.
Ah

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
[USER=2]@
[USER=3]@
[USER=4]@
[USER=5]@
[USER=6]@
[USER=7]@
[USER=8]@
[USER=9]@
[USER=10]@
[USER=11]@
[USER=12]@
[USER=13]@
[USER=14]@
[USER=15]@
Can't see anything. Even my username doesn't show up. USER=1 used to be @SergeantIncel but then he got doxxed and he nuked his account, JFL.

Can't see anything. Even my username doesn't show up. USER=1 used to be @SergeantIncel but then he got doxxed and he nuked his account, JFL.
Ok fixed it. Also Serg yea I remember him he sadly disappeared after that doxx lol I know he’s rotting in Uruguay

Ok it looks like you’re the 15th account on the forum first 3 are gone

I was on braincels back then but as a lurker kek

Ok fixed it. Also Serg yea I remember him he sadly disappeared after that doxx lol I know he’s rotting in Uruguay
Mirin, how did you do that? I thought I was the oldest one around, but I'm wrong.

Over.
The ones that aren't active anymore either roped, ascended or are rotting away in complete online isolation.

Mirin, how did you do that? I thought I was the oldest one around, but I'm wrong.
I just did [ USER = specific number with ] and then added a @ bro I didn’t know you could do that ngl. @PLA1092 just discovered smth btw.

But like how did u find the join number of these users if you didn’t use this method. We’re you a mod?
Over.
The ones that aren't active anymore either roped, ascended or are rotting away in complete online isolation.
Yup

I just did [ USER = specific number with ] and then added a @ bro I didn’t know you could do that ngl. @
PLA1092
@PLA1092 just discovered smth btw.

But like how did u find the join number of these users if you didn’t use this method. We’re you a mod?
No, when you go over to someone's profile you can see what number is assigned to their user ID in the URL. To be fair, I can't access certain profiles but the ones I can are either banned or they simply just lurked months ago. So I will just call myself the oldest member around still as a result of this.

No, when you go over to someone's profile you can see what number is assigned to their user ID in the URL. To be fair, I can't access certain profiles but the ones I can are either banned or they simply just lurked months ago. So I will just call myself the oldest member around still as a result of this.
Calling yourself the oldest here doesn’t mean much. Everyone in the first few days moved over cause r/incels was banned. I knew of this forum when it was born, I just couldn’t register cause of time zones since I was work at the time.

Calling yourself the oldest here doesn’t mean much. Everyone in the first few days moved over cause r/incels was banned. I knew of this forum when it was born, I just couldn’t register cause of time zones since I was work at the time.
It does mean much. I knew about this forum before it was even created. You knew about it after the fact but I was already in touch with Sergeant before that.

It does mean much. I knew about this forum before it was even created. You knew about it after the fact but I was already in touch with Sergeant before that.
Sergeant was a regular user on r/incels and he was the first to make a website. The website wouldn’t have been made if r/incels wasn’t banned.

Sergeant was a regular user on r/incels and he was the first to make a website. The website wouldn’t have been made if r/incels wasn’t banned.
Just accept you got my sloppy join date seconds. :) No need to argue over the fact I was here before you.

Just accept you got my sloppy join date seconds. :) No need to argue over the fact I was here before you.
Were you posting on foreverunwanted when it got banned and then r/incels started?