Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about switching gym

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I can’t even go to the gym without throwing up anymore. Ever since I got into an altercation with a GigaChad at the gym, I’ve had more eyes on me. He exposed me in front of the whole gym. He told the gym owner about my stalking behavior and bad things that I’ve done in high school. There are lots of girls at the gym who stare at me now, but not in a good way. They’re friends with my crush so they know about the incident where I sang a love song for her in front of her whole class. I get nauseous just thinking about going to the gym. I don’t think I can take it anymore. Too many of my crush’s female friends train at my gym.

I think I’m gonna switch back to my old gym. It’s not as good as my current gym, but it’s closer to where I live. And luckily there aren’t many people from my former high school who works out there. And the good thing is that my crush still works out there. I haven’t seen her in a few months and I’m getting depressed. If I switch back to my old gym, I’ll be able to see her again. Although it could lead to her getting a restraining order, since I just can’t help myself from walking up to her everytime I see her. But I won’t be as anxious anymore. Right now I’m trying reduce every source of stress in my life.

What do y’all think? Should I stay at my current bodybuilding gym, or switch back to Planet Fitness?

Just work out at home.

Between a rock and a hard place. No advice for you buddy boyo. You've made a rod for your own back.

I can’t even go to the gym without throwing up anymore. Ever since I got into an altercation with a GigaChad at the gym, I’ve had more eyes on me. He exposed me in front of the whole gym. He told the gym owner about my stalking behavior and bad things that I’ve done in high school. There are lots of girls at the gym who stare at me now, but not in a good way. They’re friends with my crush so they know about the incident where I sang a love song for her in front of her whole class. I get nauseous just thinking about going to the gym. I don’t think I can take it anymore. Too many of my crush’s female friends train at my gym.

I think I’m gonna switch back to my old gym. It’s not as good as my current gym, but it’s closer to where I live. And luckily there aren’t many people from my former high school who works out there. And the good thing is that my crush still works out there. I haven’t seen her in a few months and I’m getting depressed. If I switch back to my old gym, I’ll be able to see her again. Although it could lead to her getting a restraining order, since I just can’t help myself from walking up to her everytime I see her. But I won’t be as anxious anymore. Right now I’m trying reduce every source of stress in my life.

What do y’all think? Should I stay at my current bodybuilding gym, or switch back to Planet Fitness?
Nigga where do you live where most people you know/went to high school with go to your gym.