Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about soft maxing

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Maybe if I get nice hair , train my neck, lose some face fat and clear my acne then I’ll have a chance at ascending. Theirs other things to but those are my main problems that I can actually fix. A thin neck + hallow cheeks + a large forehead lowkey makes me look like a crackhead, maybe if i fix those problems then I won’t be hideous looking. I watched a video rating haland (who I look very similar too) they gave him 4.5 so factoring my height I’m probably 2.5 psl with LTN-MTN potential. Heck in some pics I look HTN and in the mirror it becomes very apparent how small my neck is.

It probably won’t work but let me cope man!. It certainly doesn’t help that I’m only 2 inches taller than the average woman in my country but if I looksmax maybe I could pull some noodlewhore

train my neck
Images   2024 08 22T200000573

based i m neckmaxxing too my necks not big yet but noticably better than when i started
Very nice :feelsokman: .

I have naturally veiny forearms and I put on muscle really fast so their might be hope for me

Only place I got good genes. My father was a Chad , his only problems were big nose and big forehead. Guess what I inherited?

My mother was a Stacy, her only problems were weak jaw. Guess what I inherited

My grandfather was a Chad. His only problems negative cantil tilt (horrific level) guess what I inherited?.

I also managed to get hideous bug eyes (god knows how) probably from the guy my father’s mother cheated with idk

Only place I got good genes. My father was a Chad , his only problems were big nose and big forehead. Guess what I inherited?
He wasn’t a Chad then.
My mother was a Stacy, her only problems were weak jaw. Guess what I inherited
You literally just said you had a strong jaw earlier
My grandfather was a Chad. His only problems negative cantil tilt (horrific level) guess what I inherited?.

I also managed to get hideous bug eyes (god knows how) probably from the guy my father’s mother cheated with idk
Brutal af

My jawline is fine. My chin is just rounded and looks weird
My jawline is also pronounced because I’m lean. It’s slightly recessed and narrow though. My face is very similar to ER’s face