Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about playing League of Legends

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
thoughts? everyone says steer away from this

It's like crack. I only kicked the habit once my laptop wasn't compatible anymore.

It's like crack. I only kicked the habit once my laptop wasn't compatible anymore.
I have a typeracer addiction. I hate it, no sattisfaction, but hitting "next match" AND trying to get satisfaction by typing fast while getting 100% is already muscle memory and i can't stop it. I literally do it right before I am able to put into action the thought that i don't want to do it. Is it like that?

I have a typeracer addiction. I hate it, no sattisfaction, but hitting "next match" AND trying to get satisfaction by typing fast while getting 100% is already muscle memory and i can't stop it. I literally do it right before I am able to put into action the thought that i don't want to do it. Is it like that?
Yes. The game will try to trap you by giving you amazing winstreaks then put you into loser's queue once you've done well enough. Then you are chasing winners queue forever to get that high again.

game used to be so fun i only ever played mobile though

Broke two computers playing ranked in pisselo.

It's not worth it dude.

give it a try ranked in low elo is fun asf

Every multiplayer online game I've seen has a toxic community.

thoughts? everyone says steer away from this
Its one of the only things that stimulates me, when i win a hard fight i get happy and when i lose hard i get mad which are two emotions i rarely get. If you want to co op i will duo with you

Its good apart from the fact there's no voice chat, and the chat system is gay and strict in recent years

Its one of the only things that stimulates me, when i win a hard fight i get happy and when i lose hard i get mad which are two emotions i rarely get. If you want to co op i will duo with you
is it fast paced?

My parents have millions of dollars you filthy goyim

stay away, lives has been ruined by moba, run while you still can

Its good apart from the fact there's no voice chat, and the chat system is gay and strict in recent years
yeah game is unplayable solo. they want to please the sissies and the rare holes and not include vc in a team competitive game ahaha. this will result in most mistakes being comm issue and a really low level of ape play. and there's not really a culture of team play or playing with others so you can't even really do that. like there used to be clubs but they nuked it some time later. idk

is it fast paced?
Its fucking stressful, especially ranked. You got to perfect your play unless your team will instantly quit like a bitch. One mistake the game now becomes unbalanced late game and it is extremely frustrating. Unlike in dota the game forces you to keep going and learn and has a harsh penalty from quitting a match. Don't get the reason why is this shitty game is bigger than Dota. The game is unbalanced garbage.

Last edited:
Its fucking stressful, especially ranked. You got to perfect your play unless your team will instantly quit like a bitch. One mistake the game now becomes unbalanced late game and it is extremely frustrating. Unlike in dota the game forces you to keep going and has a harsh penalty from quitting a match. Don't get the reason why is this shitty game is bigger than Dota. The game is unbalanced garbage.
idk dota turn rate gave me cancer when I tried it but ur probably right

d90.jpg

League hasn't been worth playing since 2015 imo. They even make you install CCP spyware that can brick your pc nowadays.