Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about just getting a job for the lols

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
So I am a NEET, I have shekels, enough to live off invested.

I'm getting bored of not speaking to anyone I don't use gay discord servers, I don't have any online friends.

I saw an advert for Amazon wagie cagie jobs near my house for nightshifts that pay over £15/hour and you can just do 2-3 days a week.

they even subsidise travel, I might just get a wagie job to try and make some friends or maybe meet an autistic nightshift gf.

it's just putting shit in boxes and picking stuff.

i'll quit once I can move abroad and SEAmaxx and be a wondering nomad incel.

thoughtlossus?

plus what I earn easily covers my monthly spend so I don't have to use any of my money let that shit compound and maybe have a bit of a blow out for a year in SEA and take like 2-3 foids a day. :what::what:

thoughtlossus?
:feelsStudy:

so u want to use time that would have been spent being bored & doing nothing to do something interesting while making some money

:feelshehe:

sounds ok.

How did you had taxes to pay if you are a NEET?

How did you had taxes to pay if you are a NEET?
okay so in the UK, if you don't sell an asset (index fund units) then you don't pay tax, you just sell enough to harvest the capital gains allowence 12.5k profit each year to lower your overall liability. (it's the same in the US afaik except different allowences)

BUT

Dividends aren't treated this way, even if they're in accumulation units and not income units so each year around April except for s&p 500 VUSA which pays 1/4 thoughout the year you get paid but you have to pay taxes on these as they're classed as income but you get a small div allowence but i go over it so have to submit a self-assesment each tax year.

As you can see I got 5 dividend payouts last tax year 20/21 the Accumulation one doesn't count since I use Accumulations (the div is automatically reinvested in the fund, no payout) in my ISA which is tax free so no need to worry.

I got 3 S&P payouts and 2 Lifestrat, these are all taxable.

I have some individual stock holdings too which payout divs on my other account (much smaller) which are also taxable and need a self-assesment submitted.
:feelsStudy:

so u want to use time that would have been spent being bored & doing nothing to do something interesting while making some money

:feelshehe:

sounds ok.
yes nightshift sounds comfy, I can just quit if i don't like it but hoping to find a qt nightshift gf.

Last edited:
okay so in the UK, if you don't sell an asset (index fund units) then you don't pay tax, you just sell enough to harvest the capital gains allowence 12.5k profit each year to lower your overall liability. (it's the same in the US afaik except different allowences)

BUT

Dividends aren't treated this way, even if they're in accumulation units and not income units so each year around April except for s&p 500 VUSA which pays 1/4 thoughout the year you get paid but you have to pay taxes on these as they're classed as income but you get a small div allowence but i go over it so have to submit a self-assesment each tax year.

View attachment 486916
As you can see I got 5 dividend payouts last tax year 20/21 the Accumulation one doesn't count since I use Accumulations (the div is automatically reinvested in the fund, no payout) in my ISA which is tax free so no need to worry.

I got 3 S&P payouts and 2 Lifestrat, these are all taxable.

I have some individual stock holdings too which payout divs on my other account (much smaller) which are also taxable and need a self-assesment submitted.

yes nightshift sounds comfy, I can just quit if i don't like it but hoping to find a qt nightshift gf.
Good luck but cope with the nightshift gf chad only

Yeah i'm hardline anti-wagie but it looks like I'll need to get a job at Mcdonalds or some other shitty minimum wage gig because of financial needs. Will only be working for 10 months max do.

Amazon don't even let you listen to music while working let alone socialize with your co workers.
Jfl I woke up this morning and laughed at this thread what was I thinking :feelsseriously:

So I am a NEET, I have shekels, enough to live off invested.

I'm getting bored of not speaking to anyone I don't use gay discord servers, I don't have any online friends.

I saw an advert for Amazon wagie cagie jobs near my house for nightshifts that pay over £15/hour and you can just do 2-3 days a week.

they even subsidise travel, I might just get a wagie job to try and make some friends or maybe meet an autistic nightshift gf.

it's just putting shit in boxes and picking stuff.

i'll quit once I can move abroad and SEAmaxx and be a wondering nomad incel.

thoughtlossus?

plus what I earn easily covers my monthly spend so I don't have to use any of my money let that shit compound and maybe have a bit of a blow out for a year in SEA and take like 2-3 foids a day. :what::what:

View attachment 486911
this is the real wagie cagie homebrew

View: https://youtu.be/MzpdABiEbzY?t=9

Chad only buddy boyo.
Also you'll want to find a job where you can slack off alot. But idk. Put in some earbuds while you work and listen to music to make time pass by faster

Youll regret it

don't do it
wagecucking is for fags