Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about ending it all

C

crastercool

Greycel
I'm 16. I've had a crush on this girl, a classmate of mine for months now. She's super nice to talk to and I really like her. I have been depressed for over a year now, honestly just coping with life as it moves on. I developed a crush on this girl nearly 8 months ago now. She was the only thing in these 8 months that kept me motivated to live. We talked to each other and she was super friendly. She'd usually compliment me and make me feel better. I confessed to her about being depressed and she helped me deal it with to some extent. I finally had the courage to ask her out yesterday. I confessed I had a crush on her. She said "I don't think it would work out between us so lets keep our relationship as-is". It's obviously her choice and I didn't have much expectations either but man am I miserable. Now, at this point, theres nothing to keep me moving on. I know this isn't the best place to ask for a life advice but i cannot do that anywhere else without getting judged. I assume some of you guys might have had to deal with a similar situation. How did you get past it?

I regretted not killing myself at age 13, so yeah definitely dewit

I regretted not killing myself at age 13
First off all under 18s here should btfo. This sounds like a cringe highschool reddit larp post as well lol. Not gonna say he should personally do it because I don't know enough about his circumstances, but yeah...I seriously regret not having killed myself or died at 13. I'm going to be 23 soon and I can say that it does not get better. I'd have just saved a decade of pure misery and suffering if I had done this in hindsight.

Another suicidal kid....

I know this isn't the best place to ask for a life advice
this feels like possible bait. sign up for therapy, not incels.is. This place is for shitposting, not help.
If your parents are too shitty to talk to, the rapist will. You said you've been depressed for a year. You're long overdue for help. don't rope over a rejection

Last edited:
Stopped reading at 16, make it to 25 before deciding that. I too want to become an isekai protagonist, but I'll wait to 25 before buying the rope.

man you are young,considering how you are a huge normie who talks to girls,you will probably fall in love with the next girl who gives you an ounce of attention.you are hurt,so just relax and sit back.watch some comedy like nathan for you or impratical jokers.start thinking seriously abou life,and comteplate why you are here and why you were made.read the new testament section of the bible.read some good mysteries like and then there were none.you will probably forget about this chapter of your life in a few months.

btw,you could be an incel,but it's extremely unlikely and you are young and might grow still.so just get off this forum,and see if you can get something decent out there.you don't want to go homeless or have your life always be an almost 5 second trip to homeleness,like many of us here.

Killing yourself over a foid is a cuck move

Roping is cucked

16 ? Gtfo from here and join looksmax, it's not over

You’re an idiot for even asking her out, she would have already showed interest if she liked you.

Don’t listen to people who dick ride you about your age. Women only care about looks.

stopped reading here. fucking little emotional puberty bitch. id fucking punch your face over and over. your mom is a fucking slut and your dad is a cuckold. go fuck yourself

I'm 16. I've had a crush on this girl, a classmate of mine for months now. She's super nice to talk to and I really like her. I have been depressed for over a year now, honestly just coping with life as it moves on. I developed a crush on this girl nearly 8 months ago now. She was the only thing in these 8 months that kept me motivated to live. We talked to each other and she was super friendly. She'd usually compliment me and make me feel better. I confessed to her about being depressed and she helped me deal it with to some extent. I finally had the courage to ask her out yesterday. I confessed I had a crush on her. She said "I don't think it would work out between us so lets keep our relationship as-is". It's obviously her choice and I didn't have much expectations either but man am I miserable. Now, at this point, theres nothing to keep me moving on. I know this isn't the best place to ask for a life advice but i cannot do that anywhere else without getting judged. I assume some of you guys might have had to deal with a similar situation. How did you get past it?
You go to hell if you kill your self

>Want to attract a heterosexual female
>Behaves like a bitch
>Surprised that she's not a lesbian for you
What?:feelswhat:

Stopped reading at 16, make it to 25 before deciding that. I too want to become an isekai protagonist, but I'll wait to 25 before buying the rope.

Take your soylent OP

Wtf go play with barbie dolls or something. This forum isn't for you, kid
:feelsseriously:

We cant help you. You must be retarded if you didnt try other stuff after asked her out as a 16 yo.

why kill, there is so much vidya, good music and coom content atm, some amateur booba foids make my penis break my roof truestory
dont do it nigger :society:

Last edited:
:feelsLSD:I wish i knew what to tell u

You're not incel because one girl rejected you. Have a few more rejections and get called ugly, then come back.
But if several girls have rejected you and you know it's over, then you should focus on studying and getting a decent and stable job that you'll love. At least have a good paying job if you're lonely.

Kids.is:feelsseriously:
Also, fuck [UWSL]ur GrAY ass[/UWSL]