Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thinking about disabled foid

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Normal foid is a big NO, they prefer being tortured rather than talking with me in their prime.
But i still want kids to teach them blackpill from the start.
Is settling with a deaf foid would reduce drastically the chance of getting cucked? :worryfeels:

Last edited:
No, there is always chance of getting cucked unless foid is extremely ugly.

Being deaf =/= being blind. Not that it matters much

Why deaf?
What is this question, foid wife is supposed to do 2 things, sex and food, how can she cook if she's blind or other hardcore disability? :feelskek:

I will kick her in the face if she fall and spill hot food on me because of her blindness :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Disabled foids want Chad too.

Normal foid is a big NO, they prefer being tortured rather than talking with me in their prime.
Is settling with a deaf foid would reduce drastically the chance of getting cucked? :worryfeels:
Would you fuck a bitch with down syndrome?

Find kids in the park and give them blackpill meme flyers to hand out. They’ll get the message.

Disabled women will give unattractive men a wide berth. Even if it's due to having the same disability they have themselves.
There's studies which come to such conclusions.

Fertility_Ratios.png

I saw a reddit post once that blind foids prefer "smooth skin, nice nose and nice thick long hair":feelsclown:

You have to cut all their senses in order for them to not care about looks
There's a study that shows that blind women care just as much about how good looking a man is as sighted women. Imagine this is probably in part due to how their sighted friends react from some examples I've heard of. So you're basically fucked anyway jfl.

Disabled foids have the same standards than the normal ones

do as you wish. have 50 kids. that would be giga fun.

Disabled foids have the same standards, the same instinct for hypergamy.

Even blind foids outsource to her friends the rating of her suitor's looks, and you know that 93% of men are rated mediocre at best.

Also, juggernaut law guarantees that the more broken a foid is, the larger is the queue of her suitors.