Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about changing my curry name to something american

J

jonesy

Banned
-
Tbh in today’s society u gotta be as white passing as possible and my indian name is a failo even though it’s not as bad as the meme indian names. btw its one of those unique names so impossible for u guys to guess it. Thoughts my fellow currycels? Our country is fucking memed to death everywhere, we’re called street shitters, dirty, pedos, horny, callcentre workers, janitors and its getting fucking annoying tbh ngl. I’m north indian so my skins light enough that I could fake middle eastern and change my Indian first name (my last names fine though so just my first name)

if that benefits you, go for it

no name for your face

You got lucky with the lightskin. You could Hispanic larp, but would have to get pretty good at Spanish.

You got lucky with the lightskin. You could Hispanic larp, but would have to get pretty good at Spanish.
Is hispanic larping better? I was thinking of afghan or saudi arabian jfl (minus those fucking beards I despise all facial hair)

Yeah, there was a tinder experiment study with a muslim name, hispanic name and mixed race name. The Muslim profile got about half the matches as the other two. It was on must read content can't seem to find it now.

Yeah, there was a tinder experiment study with a muslim name, hispanic name and mixed race name. The Muslim profile got about half the matches as the other two. It was on must read content can't seem to find it now.
I’d probably change my name to a white name though not a muslim or mixed race one. Hispanic game could work but there’s no way I could learn spanish

Barry Smith
alpha first name with strong syllables and familiar, respectable last name

I'm glad I have a hwīte name

Last edited:
Just adopt jewish tactics bro

I have a nice name

Moe Lester