Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Think that you look like shit in the mirror? now think again because the mirror is where you look the best

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
What you see in the mirror is a BETTER version of yourself,
f you look shit there then it's basically over for you

so i look like double shit then? huh

We all know this stupid greycel lurk more

Is the mirror view what other people see too?

mirrorpill is brutal. my selfie camera makes we want to rope

I know this feeling. I used to think I looked okay-ish in the mirror for a very long time.
One of my cousins recorded me for a "funny" video and then played me back the tape. It was frightening what I actually look and sound like on video
It's hard to picture me on top of any female having sex. They would just open their eyes and see a monster on top of them. That is why rape is my only option at this point. Or VR Waifus. Or robo-sex bots. My imagination. Or just my hand I guess.

sometimes i look at the mirror and think i look okay
then i make a selfie and realize how ugly i am and why people hate me so much
mirrors lie more than women like one smart incel once said

Is the mirror view what other people see too?
No since it's flipped
sometimes i look at the mirror and think i look okay
then i make a selfie and realize how ugly i am and why people hate me so much
mirrors lie more than women like one smart incel once said
Same. I get filled with suicidal thoughts if i see a pic of myself

I thought this was common knowledge

We all know this stupid greycel lurk more
Doesn't seem like it considering someone with twice as much hours as you
didn't know that
I know this feeling. I used to think I looked okay-ish in the mirror for a very long time.
One of my cousins recorded me for a "funny" video and then played me back the tape. It was frightening what I actually look and sound like on video
It's hard to picture me on top of any female having sex. They would just open their eyes and see a monster on top of them. That is why rape is my only option at this point. Or VR Waifus. Or robo-sex bots. My imagination. Or just my hand I guess.
I fucking hated people taking photos of me since a young age, probably because I knew how I looked like there and didn't want to face it
tbh if you think that you look bad in the mirror and not just okay then you are a mentalcel, I seen countless of ugly people including me thinking that they look fine in the mirror

Last edited:
Pictures are closer to reality, but it's still a still image. Record a video of yourself for a more honest representation of how you look like in motion, or buy a True Mirror

The brain is bluepilled by default. Checking ugliness using a mirror will give you a false measure

Checking by selfie is not valid either, although it's better than the mirror. Maybe a video is a better option yet.

Obviously ask to other people is the worst choice.

The best way for checking your ugliness is using online dating apps (mainly Tinder) and compare likes

Last edited:
the mirror IS accurate, the lighting is not.

Ahh yes, the mirror pill, I remember first taking it. I didn’t look in a mirror for weeks.

Kinda copey thread. Definately low IQ. We look different in mirrors but not prettier. It's just that our face is swapped and we are used to seeing our ugly features on one side for the most of our lives. Then when we see ourselves on pictures or videos we think "what the fuck is wrong with me". It's just that we are literally seeing our real face for the first time. If we would be seeing ourselves in mirrors the right side as we do on pictures, we wouldn't be so horrified by our pictures. Also, cameras tend to fuck up our faces even more actually, due to focal lenght difference between different lenses. They literally modify our face. If someone with already small face uses one that is extremely narrow angle, then their face will be squeezed in even more, looking horrendeous. It's a fact that even many of photographers don't know how to choose the right lens for the picture they take especialyl when it comes to taking photos of people in studio (for example for driver's license picture etc.).

portrait-differences-on-different-lenses.jpg

the mirror IS accurate, the lighting is not.
Oh yeah, lighting is crucial in terms of showing us how we really look. Best scenario would be to be in a very light place with a distorted light, not one that simply shines on a certain part of our face. Sunlight is the best for this. Take two mirrors, put one in front of yourself, take the other, smaller one and mirror with it the image that you see in that first mirror that is in front of you. This is how you look like.

Last edited:
> Greycel
> Watching Astro Sky :feelskek:

Memes write themselves
Tenor 1

Kinda copey thread. Definately low IQ. We look different in mirrors but not prettier. It's just that our face is swapped and we are used to seeing our ugly features on one side for the most of our lives. Then when we see ourselves on pictures or videos we think "what the fuck is wrong with me". It's just that we are literally seeing our real face for the first time. If we would be seeing ourselves in mirrors the right side as we do on pictures, we wouldn't be so horrified by our pictures. Also, cameras tend to fuck up our faces even more actually, due to focal lenght difference between different lenses. They literally modify our face. If someone with already small face uses one that is extremely narrow angle, then their face will be squeezed in even more, looking horrendeous. It's a fact that even many of photographers don't know how to choose the right lens for the picture they take especialyl when it comes to taking photos of people in studio (for example for driver's license picture etc.).

portrait-differences-on-different-lenses.jpg

Oh yeah, lighting is crucial in terms of showing us how we really look. Best scenario would be to be in a very light place with a distorted light, not one that simply shines on a certain part of our face. Sunlight is the best for this. Take two mirrors, put one in front of yourself, take the other, smaller one and mirror with it the image that you see in that first mirror that is in front of you. This is how you look like.
High IQ.
@ItsNotADream read this

Just opened my front camera now I want to kill myself

Nothing new here, tbh. I've already taken the mirrorpill a few years ago.

Tenor 5

fucking mirror fucking greycel

newbie realization tbh,i thought i was good looking enough to have a gf but then i recorded a video of myself with the back camera of my phone and no shit i look ugly.

good thread bro keep lurking

View attachment 266336
fucking mirror fucking greycel

newbie realization tbh,i thought i was good looking enough to have a gf but then i recorded a video of myself with the back camera of my phone and no shit i look ugly.

good thread bro keep lurking
tbh back camera can smooth out your facial features and it might make you look better or worse, always use front with timer
and it seems like it's mixed, I never saw any thread in here about the mirror pill, it seems like 60% of the users are aware of this (considering users with 1k+ hours weren't aware of this)
also I am aware of this pill a long time ago, this pill is one of the reasons I am here typing

tbh back camera can smooth out your facial features and it might make you look better or worse, always use front with timer
and it seems like it's mixed, I never saw any thread in here about the mirror pill, it seems like 60% of the users are aware of this (considering users with 1k+ hours weren't aware of this)
also I am aware of this pill a long time ago, this pill is one of the reasons I am here typing
yeah it depends on many things but overall i look uglier in comparision to the mirror,the mirrorpill is old stuff but not as controversial like face,height,race.
the users with 1k hs are trolling you ngl:lul:

I had a oil portrait commissioned years ago. It looks horrible now. But i look ok in a mirror.

I wrote a book about it...

50 shades of Dorian Grey

Unfortunately, no one bought it.

Pictures are closer to reality, but it's still a still image. Record a video of yourself for a more honest representation of how you look like in motion, or buy a True Mirror

i can convince myself that im decent with the selfie cam. Back camera is pure unfiltered suicidefuel if you're an incel
for real? i thought the selfie cam was supposed to be worse

for real? i thought the selfie cam was supposed to be worse
It really depends on the features of the face and your phone camera, some will look better in the selfie camera and some in the back camera, best thing to do to really see yourself
is to take a back camera photo+flesh so it really highlights every single feature of your face