Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think Major Characteristic of Normie neurological behavior is automatic justification

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’ve been diagnosed as having aspergers(although the psychiatrist seemed to be a faggot even wrote about how I had a stench in the bullshit report he wrote.) I think the main symptom of this is being unresponsive and not understanding of individually advantageous outward social displays and the degree in relation to other people. Like you know someone is having a display but can’t tell or relate how the others will view it. These normies are so used and accepting of these goddamn displays, most of them do it constantly. Hell one of the reasons I liked to get fucked up is to block their asses out. But legit, these motherfuckers say the craziest shit or have the most fucked intentions and legit are like fucking wild monkeys. I can view when they are starting to act aggressive towards me, but they don’t have any goddamn ability of viewing their own intentions .

Very very high IQ

Very very high IQ
The full genome genetic test I took said I was 11 percent in carrying of high intelligence genes but ill take compliment in stride lol. They base it all on how well your neural cells replicate.