Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think I might've cured myself of my reddit addiction

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I rot in my bed with my laptop for 16 hours a day, have so for years. And what I do is mainly watch sitcoms, browse youtube and reddit and maybe play a game (mostly searching for games for hours only to uninstall them in minutes).

Anyway, I think the reddit part of my routine may finally be over. So many years of consuming endless content for hours and hours every day, that I forget in 5 minutes. So much obsessive alttabbing to reddit mindlessly, closing the tab and opening it immediately again.

And it may finally stop soon. I still do it but because of the things I did that I mentioned in another thread, reddit now doesn't feel like a comfy part of my routine anymore. It feels a bit stressful even, I get a bit of anxiety now when browsing it, I ruined it for myself through my actions. Now I can't browse reddit without feeling really on edge and tense, it's not good for comfy and numb rotting anymore.

Why do you even browse Reddit?

Ruined cuz of your steam begging?

reddit is the gayest shit ever

I still do it but because of the things I did that I mentioned in another thread
Did those reddit cucks found out that you post here? What happened?

I only browse a few select subs where I'm sure I won't stumble upon ragefuel/suifuel stuff, mostly hentai/doujin subs tbh

Ruined cuz of your steam begging?
yeah basically, ruined it for myself, now I feel like shit and I deserve it but can't browse reddit anymore cause it just makes me feel like shit
Why do you even browse Reddit?
What else is there to do when you rot 16 hours a day that takes little energy?
Did those reddit cucks found out that you post here? What happened?

I only browse a few select subs where I'm sure I won't stumble upon ragefuel/suifuel stuff, mostly hentai/doujin subs tbh
No they didn't find out that, I'm just getting negative emotions/vibes when browsing reddit now, my own mind is punishing me for what I did.

yeah basically, ruined it for myself, now I feel like shit and I deserve it but can't browse reddit anymore cause it just makes me feel like shit
Over for Beggitcels.

A minor step in the right direction.

I don't like Reddit, I don't want to browse Reddit.

I rot in my bed with my laptop for 16 hours a day, have so for years. And what I do is mainly watch sitcoms, browse youtube and reddit and maybe play a game (mostly searching for games for hours only to uninstall them in minutes).

Anyway, I think the reddit part of my routine may finally be over. So many years of consuming endless content for hours and hours every day, that I forget in 5 minutes. So much obsessive alttabbing to reddit mindlessly, closing the tab and opening it immediately again.

And it may finally stop soon. I still do it but because of the things I did that I mentioned in another thread, reddit now doesn't feel like a comfy part of my routine anymore. It feels a bit stressful even, I get a bit of anxiety now when browsing it, I ruined it for myself through my actions. Now I can't browse reddit without feeling really on edge and tense, it's not good for comfy and numb rotting anymore.
Reddit can be tolerable if you avoid the soy politics subreddits. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of time.

Or you could get an expensive capped Internet. Cures all forms of Internet addiction.